mislabled?

Hello Masgetti,

I apologize for not going into great detail on the warning for RDM, It would be nice if you provided the evidence needed a few seconds earlier as you had RDM'd the victim "Anamari Schoene" for no reason.

Yourself and Frog Jones had killed the victim seconds apart for no apparent reason outside of spawn, when I did question to why you did it you had no valid reason to it. You claiming to have not done anything was a complete lie. You submitting a cropped clip doesn't help you either in this situation.

n8NuyyRBCntwThjNrlc1rbGC5cYxwcGG5TqzpotGv2edsJ_WHOBXIlL3Rn5nRex5fdcp6SrF-INrTi_2zXBlHAzBAwDpHfVBqrg10WaXG6ESBW2x9ygXYKMqUt9SKPzJLhlEJjp2nNU7yT_AiQ

TESWQeCQ7eF893ZbG_GNKsraDDsJwSh_P_Cov-uJMfmHyL2ZH9Uf1j0_qL6sozGvNk97TiwCezRTZzWtZNBouJ2W3c3uVGUVtkwe2B9-UlrYU9gXsuuzuvm3pLgE6ExgLUgQ8MTZyztNLGbQYw

You had asked multiple times "Why am I here" which I had answered at the start of the saying word for word

"Hes saying you killed him for no reason". This is where you had your opportunity to back yourself up.

I answered the hitman in this situation cause he was asking questions while you continued to repeat the same question I had already answered, the hitman claimed that there was a hit, but at the time there wasn't with the victim's most recent hit being 12 minutes before said interaction. If you would have asked different questions throughout the sit I would have gone into detail on why I was not going to repeat myself.

After the victim had been killed by you he walked out of spawn claiming "why was I rdm'd", seconds later he was killed by the hitman who had claimed throughout the entire sit "my friend told me to do it" If you would have backed yourself up when I first explained "he said you two killed him for no reason" then there might have been a different outcome, you continuing to repeat the same thing over and over will not help you. I do apologize for not communicating as much with you but you repeating the same thing over and over while I'm having a conversation with the other accused individual doesn't help. You should have followed what the hitman did and answered the questions I asked you and given your side of the story, the hitman's story was obviously not an excuse for killing him as I had witnessed the hitman kill him.

Ck2DOYr35EtvjjNHrR4YwwxGsOseT1ANTtTA8uc93E8VdVw0L2b7V7DyY-uG-frCuxRdTd1kMUPMXh6Avp9rl3prepyWduES2vEVNqNZ1pPlYEo6WIWKPmMRKGZoIl2HxBlwokySAidy5uzV4Q

You two killing him within seconds of each other showed me clear signs of RDM due to my former experience with situations like this. You not giving your side of the story as I have said above did not help you during this situation.

The reason you were also warned is because of your recent history of warns. You have shown me that you aren't the best at following the rules or may not know them. I suggest you get some knowledge on them, please.

cFRW9eWhu5VuGJ6yE33OVCKi6UIu2LIdmJog5jNt4fP6pSUjUCaURUMLU7opjtIeT5WaJrV0G8GW_XLQiC-i-SqkuCzRWpUK8jFHjLE5mOIq2j7_3QuprijlUE4l9-s7eGBJid0fGc7MAy6mFQ

If you still believe the warning is false feel free to appeal it and actually follow the format.

Thank you for taking the time to make the report, allows me and management to reflect on this situation.

Have a good day.

You also aren't the nicest of individuals, you say some pretty rude shit to people which doesn't give your reputation a good look nor your personality. Some of the messages were directed towards me (I was the commissioner he was talking about)

I hope you can be nicer to those in the community in the future.

1656316815939.png.436fa280b472c7c997dba7ecedf2aee4.png1656316771725.png.06a4efb00f3f569f6e1557571572a6bf.png1656316831550.png.b25829cba92a64b18fc4031cb2ea698a.png

This makes it difficult for us to work with you if you're going to be hostile for no apparent reason for minor things going on.

Hello Masgetti,

I apologize for not going into great detail on the warning for RDM, It would be nice if you provided the evidence needed a few seconds earlier as you had RDM'd the victim "Anamari Schoene" for no reason.

Yourself and Frog Jones had killed the victim seconds apart for no apparent reason outside of spawn, when I did question to why you did it you had no valid reason to it. You claiming to have not done anything was a complete lie. You submitting a cropped clip doesn't help you either in this situation.

n8NuyyRBCntwThjNrlc1rbGC5cYxwcGG5TqzpotGv2edsJ_WHOBXIlL3Rn5nRex5fdcp6SrF-INrTi_2zXBlHAzBAwDpHfVBqrg10WaXG6ESBW2x9ygXYKMqUt9SKPzJLhlEJjp2nNU7yT_AiQ

TESWQeCQ7eF893ZbG_GNKsraDDsJwSh_P_Cov-uJMfmHyL2ZH9Uf1j0_qL6sozGvNk97TiwCezRTZzWtZNBouJ2W3c3uVGUVtkwe2B9-UlrYU9gXsuuzuvm3pLgE6ExgLUgQ8MTZyztNLGbQYw

You had asked multiple times "Why am I here" which I had answered at the start of the saying word for word

"Hes saying you killed him for no reason". This is where you had your opportunity to back yourself up.

I answered the hitman in this situation cause he was asking questions while you continued to repeat the same question I had already answered, the hitman claimed that there was a hit, but at the time there wasn't with the victim's most recent hit being 12 minutes before said interaction. If you would have asked different questions throughout the sit I would have gone into detail on why I was not going to repeat myself.

After the victim had been killed by you he walked out of spawn claiming "why was I rdm'd", seconds later he was killed by the hitman who had claimed throughout the entire sit "my friend told me to do it" If you would have backed yourself up when I first explained "he said you two killed him for no reason" then there might have been a different outcome, you continuing to repeat the same thing over and over will not help you. I do apologize for not communicating as much with you but you repeating the same thing over and over while I'm having a conversation with the other accused individual doesn't help. You should have followed what the hitman did and answered the questions I asked you and given your side of the story, the hitman's story was obviously not an excuse for killing him as I had witnessed the hitman kill him.

Ck2DOYr35EtvjjNHrR4YwwxGsOseT1ANTtTA8uc93E8VdVw0L2b7V7DyY-uG-frCuxRdTd1kMUPMXh6Avp9rl3prepyWduES2vEVNqNZ1pPlYEo6WIWKPmMRKGZoIl2HxBlwokySAidy5uzV4Q

You two killing him within seconds of each other showed me clear signs of RDM due to my former experience with situations like this. You not giving your side of the story as I have said above did not help you during this situation.

The reason you were also warned is because of your recent history of warns. You have shown me that you aren't the best at following the rules or may not know them. I suggest you get some knowledge on them, please.

cFRW9eWhu5VuGJ6yE33OVCKi6UIu2LIdmJog5jNt4fP6pSUjUCaURUMLU7opjtIeT5WaJrV0G8GW_XLQiC-i-SqkuCzRWpUK8jFHjLE5mOIq2j7_3QuprijlUE4l9-s7eGBJid0fGc7MAy6mFQ

If you still believe the warning is false feel free to appeal it and actually follow the format.

Thank you for taking the time to make the report, allows me and management to reflect on this situation.

Have a good day.

i believe it was a bit of misfire as before the sit i had an ak and misclicked and fired the gun i continued believing i hadnt hit anyone which this proves i defintly did i'll accept the warn but i need to keep this in mind nextime

You also aren't the nicest of individuals, you say some pretty rude shit to people which doesn't give your reputation a good look nor your personality. Some of the messages were directed towards me (I was the commissioner he was talking about)

I hope you can be nicer to those in the community in the future.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1656316815939.png]3309[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="1656316771725.png]3308[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="1656316831550.png]3310[/ATTACH]

This makes it difficult for us to work with you if you're going to be hostile for no apparent reason for minor things going on.

i am deeply sorry for this during this time my parents had called me away from my computer to announce one of my relatives died this understandly made me angry and upset i deeply appoligize for anything that happend

[JUSTIFY]DENIED

I want to start by saying that I'm sorry for your loss and sending my condolences. However, it is not a valid excuse for being hostile to players and ARDM them. Cowboy has also been told to be firmer and louder while speaking to players because they will likely not be able to hear him over his microphone.[/JUSTIFY]