Davy

Steam Community Link: //steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198412064447/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:225899359

Discord User#: 0524

RP Name: Davy

Country/Time Zone: QLD

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes but i wish it was better

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 5 Weeks

1656248078551.thumb.png.8bfd334afd81e791f1f4aef154cdc771.pngHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1656248113781.png.eb367f487583afb65fcc9bab24b26e90.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1656248190377.png.ecadd306b9db32a39edbcfb5e914a6b6.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): I currently moderate for FactorRP because I'm the only guy who can at the moment, I have had IRL friends who have moderated for Supremacy that I have learned things from and while it's not moderation, I used to constantly play on an SCPRP server that tend to be very strict with their rules.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: The usual players on the server are very comfortable around me and tend to be fairly honest, I feel like becoming an admin would be a really good use of that.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): On PD I'd tend to get grouped up with people like Easte when doing detective cases, half the time he'd depend on me finishing up reports and what-not which I'd end up completing. SCP servers also tend to require a lot of teamwork just to something like finish a job, like needing multiple people just to open an SCP's doors or make sure they don't do a massy.

A better example of team work on my end would be that I've been involved with game development teams for the course of a few years simply to make passion projects, I've been forced to argue and discuss things with these game makers and if I've been able to make some sort of product from it then I think I can handle a moderation team.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: Brainstorming or constructing events for people, Bringing a good sense of humour that's not too dark, allowing new players to not be too fearful of admins. Although this is a large side of me, I can be understanding of both sides when it comes to intense discussions.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: I will not abuse my powers in anyway that negatively affects the server, Everything I do as an admin will be in the hopes that it benefits both gameplay and roleplay experiences.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Absolutely.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Also absolutely.

1656249872001.png.755a2617273f907c036d765e6df74d8d.png

1656248072702.thumb.png.704dd98939eaf2a9e61badfad66ae639.png

A deserving person for a position like this maintains great activity throughout server platforms, a great guy to talk to and mess around with. Chill and kind to everyone and have never had a bad interaction with him. Feel like you would've applied for a position like this sooner but it's great to see you applying now.

Good luck, Davy.

+1

+1

Davy has always been a mature, rule following, creative member of the community. Davy is a great builder, and has lended a hand to many with builds. This helpful attitude is what is needed in a good staff member, and I am sure Davy will excel in staff. AMRDM warn is a bit concerning but Davy has moved past it. Also like the low quality poster on your application.

Good Luck Davy!

• Like 1

+1

Well well well look who it is. Davy is a known creative members of the community. Davy is well respected in aspects of the servers life and can say this man always has the community's interest at heart. The mans maturity and the way he holds himself on the server is beyond the average player. But besides all that the man definitely deserves a good shot for staff.

+1

besides the warns your activity and behaviour has been amazing, you are always so upbeat and lively you make everyone's day better. you are always so active on the server, discord, and forums and i don't think that there is anyone better to join the staff team. hopefully we would get to see you there 💋

+1

Warns are very old. Extremely active and well known player. He is a very chill and nice person. He is very creative with his builds which can help create events. His activity on the forums and discord is really good. Staffing for multiple servers could be a bit challenging but I think he'll manage. Hope to see you in staff chat soon.

• Like 1

Greetings Daniel

I don’t see much reason for you not to have a go at staffing. Your kind, extremely well known and always try to make everyone’s rp experience enjoyable. Not only that, you have a great knowledge of rules and often help those newer players get the feeling of orbital. Your forthcoming and confident nature is something needed on all teams that can be seen thought your extreme brainstorming of events and help with the team in making them as you have said and done.

good luck man, wish you all the best!

+1