Steam Community Link: https: //steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198404437559/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222085915

Discord User#: Midway#6848

Your in-game name: Marlin

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

time.PNG.fc97589f174108a9889bc30f58f1edbd.PNG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

warn.PNG.1bd897d1ca9da5be2c4dd87fcd866b97.PNG

I just want to talk about both my Hate speech and Racist warns I got on the 31/8/2021, Yes I did say very bad things

and Im not going to sugar coat it and lie about it but just want to say at the time I thought it was funny to say the

things I said but I truly didnt mean it, I am sorry to anyone that I have offended.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

3 Blacklists as shown above.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe I should be Trusted because recently I have gotten back into the server and community and so far I am

loving it, I have had so many good interactions with both players and staff and I believe I have found the right gmod server

to have fun on. I strongly believe that being trusted on the server can improve my experience while playing on the server

such as gaining different building permissions like dupes, but being trusted can also show that I am a trust worthy person

who looks out for others in the community.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Gaining the trusted rank can allow me to help many players within the community such as help building for others while using

different trusted building perms, I could make base dupes and share it with other players around the server who are looking for

a good and reliable base design that fits within the rules, having the trusted rank can also help new players who have joined the server by coming to someone who is trusted I can help them get to know the community and how it runs and give them the run down on rules and other community guidelines. This is very beneficial for both myself and new players because it forms a friendship.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes I am.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I understand.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I understand.