SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67155978

Discord User#: Echol#0862

RP Name: Steven Thomas

Country/Time Zone: QLD (GMT+10)

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 4D 12Hr

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 4

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Negative

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): In SWRP I do but in DarkRP negative

- Colossal Servers Senior Administrator

- RanchRP Moderator

- Nordic Networks Staff manager

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

[JUSTIFY]I think I am a well-respected community member who enjoys the time he plays on the server. I have been asked multiple times to help individuals with small problems that a "Donator" group player can do. I know the rules and keep myself in check whilst playing on the server and tend to keep people from going over the top and telling the players that it isn't worth getting a warning or worse.[/JUSTIFY]

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

[JUSTIFY]In not only my outside life and or work life I have been given multiple times to lead or work together. Within work, I am given multiple roles that help me work not only as a leader but as a team with my co-workers. I have played in sporting teams my whole life which has given me a good sense of teamwork.[/JUSTIFY]

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

[JUSTIFY]I am an easy-going individual, I believe that I am very approachable in all situations and I love a challenge. I am not someone who likes to let the hard stuff get to me, nor do I like doing things "half-assed". I have been told that I am an opinionated person which allows me to give you a straight honest answer in all situations.[/JUSTIFY]

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes

Warns.JPG.60eb24ded9535c23cf3210e1a5da0381.JPG

Gametime.thumb.JPG.d0f238861cd3547b173579a5a5b79acb.JPG

Edited by TerrA
  • Like 1

Ah yes,

Steven is a great guy in game, he is really chill to everyone, he has a basic understanding of the rules as well. Two issues are that your activity on the forums is quite poor and I suggest replying to some posts to boost it. Another issue is the warn you got on the 9th. It is quite recent and could give your application a bad look. You barley meet the required time to apply for staff too. While your application is short its very straightforward and I am willing to give you a chance, good luck.

+1 (cant colour on mobile its buggy)

• Like 2

+1

I think what carries this to a +1 is Steven Thomas himself. He is a mature, kind person with a good understanding of the rules, and I see him creating fun RP situations all the time when he's on. Yet at the same time, community interaction is quite lacking, he's barely on the playtime needed to apply and the application is short. I am willing to forgive these downsides, as Steven Thomas is a great guy whenever I see him on. His previous staffing experience helps as well.

Good Luck Steven Thomas!

• Like 2

low play time

extremely short staff app

your warns seem a little recent

looks like you have looked at your past actions and tried to change
(with one slip up)

I haven't seen you on the discord/forums/server,
but people are saying you are active and nice

i suggest just play on the server a little more without getting any more warns and there's a great chance you would get admin, because everything I just listed is fixable

• Like 1

+1

Steven is one of the funniest people in the community. He is very creative with his roleplay and makes the server more enjoyable for everyone else. While he has a few warns none of them are quite serious. His application is lacking a bit but it is forgivable. I would recommend increasing your forum and discord activity (11 messages in the discord). Nonetheless, I truly believe he deserves a shot at staffing.