KahnDoge's Pity Staff Application

I felt really bad for the poor soul who had to sink millions into that one of a kind advertisement for staff, so i'm here to grant my absolutely amazing help to this very epic community. And also this isn't just pity, I do actually want to be a staff member.

Steam Community Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198395184996/

SteamID:

Steam ID: 76561198395184996

Discord User#:

KahnDoge#9015

RP Name:

Walterburg

Scraping the bar at 15

Country/Time Zone:

AWST

Do you have a working Microphone?:

Yes, a very rare commodity these days

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

image_2022-06-20_202127773.png.85b5e7c7c4763d10875265671d6423c7.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

image_2022-06-20_202721715.thumb.png.9d5e9901117b508a99d8457a00e30f74.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

image_2022-06-20_202721715.thumb.png.9d5e9901117b508a99d8457a00e30f74.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Yes I do actually!

3 Minecraft Servers

(OPprisons 2020-2021)

(Dirtcraft Pixelmon 2022-2022)

(Pokecraft Pixelmon 2021-2021)

4 Discord Servers as well, 3 of which are current.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

As shown in my previous answer, I am someone who can easily adopt a leadership role in servers and communities in general. I've always enjoyed talking to those in the staff team and figuring out new ideas to combat exploits, bugs and glitches as well as being able to bring new ways to deal with those who disrupt the rules. In the server however, I have become part of the community in many awesome ways that I wouldn't have done if I didn't join this server. While I'm not much of a discord user myself, that can be outweighed by the amount of time I've spent in-game talking to others in casual conversation or in my many many meth jobs I've acquired. It's always been a fun experience playing a small but fun role in the server, but I believe I have the capabilities to become part of something much bigger, and have loads of fun dong it.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

Through my interactions in the server, this skill has only grown seeing that teamwork is half the server's playstyle. In that case, a team is something that I believe is crucial to a project, and from experience, staff teams are no different, I've done lots of collaboration work with teams that I've encountered whether that be solving a bug, figuring out some annoying line of code messing up the game, or just an argument between peers. All these experiences have one thing in common, I couldn't have solved it by myself and without each others unique skillset, showing that we were ALL needed, including, well me!

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I think in general, every staff member needs to be able to have a laugh, but also needs to be serious when required to. That's the exact skills I always intend to bring to the table, not only that, my creativity has always been admired (or so I've Heard), which may be a very useful asset to the team in events or changes to the game!

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

absolutely, what would be the fun in it anyway?

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Whatever they are, I will do my absolute best to live up to those standards.

<3 u ratty I'm not sucking up I swear

image_2022-06-20_202341049.thumb.png.4998c4939f0c384dd801f6479cf23924.png

I have never seen you ingame, your discord activity is lacking with being 35 bot command uses and nothing else and your only forum post is your staff app. You have not hit the minimum playtime for your staff app, you dont even have trusted. I suggest going for a more minor role such as trusted before applying for staff.

• Like 2

Ok so, first off let's go through someone of the prerequisites.

Number 1 You must be 15 and over to apply. The fact that you said scraping the bar at 15" is worrying.

Number 2 Your total game time must be 4 DAYS+. You only have 3 days and 4 hours.

Number 3 You must be well known in the community. I have asked around with other staff members and no one has heard of a "Walterburg".

Number 4 You must be well informed of all of our rules. You have 2 warns already one of them being a pretty serious one (Prop Block Major).

I would advise you to first talk to everyone in the community, then go apply for trusted to show that you really care about getting this role.

• Like 2

You are simply not known in the community. You are mostly on Meth Cook and don't interact with other players in the wider community in-game. Out of game communication needs work as well. Staff are expected to be well involved with the community. Application is well detailed though. You are also below the minimum time, with no explanation to why. Please take in the feedback given to you.

• Like 1

-the app itself is pretty good

-for what time you have been in the community you have been pretty active, however

-prop abuse major is a pretty serious offense

-RRDM shows mingey behavior and a lack of knowledge of the rules

-not very well known

-barely over age requirement

-below the minimum playtime requirement

Its not out of the question that you could become staff some day but that day is not today, keep working to establish yourself in the community by being active both in game and in discord, and avoid getting any more warns. Also keep your identity consistent. A couple people know of a walterburg but no one knows KahnDoge

• Like 1

DENIED

Simply said, you are unknown in the community. I'd recommend improving on your presence and activity across all of our platforms, but I do appreciate that you gave a shot at applying. Please reapply in two weeks.