15 29/03/2007

Country/Time Zone:

Australia AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?:

Yes, I use it all the time

What is your game-time?

over 4weeks

How many warnings do you have?

now I know this is going to seem bad and I understand if this is why you down vote this, I have counted my warns and I have a total of 36 warns/bans/blacklists and I know it is bad. I have read through the rules over 5 times within the last 3 months to make sure I don't rule break again. I have gone nearly 2 months without a warning, ban or verbal, I and plan to keep this up. I Have and will continue to try not get warnings in anyway.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience?

I use to be a admin in a military RP for around 5 months before I resigned and left the server.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I have been on this server for a long time since iconic and I have always sort of wanted to be a admin in some form but I always thought I wouldn't get it. I think I would make a good admin because I love doing events, even if they are small, and if it needs to I can be serious and do my job as a admin. I think I will be able to have fun on the server while still keeping it in line as a admin.

Explain your ability to work as a team

as I said before I use to be in a military RP server and I was a moderator and also a marines officer meaning I was in-charge of a regiment/taskforce. as a officer I had to do trainings and had to do special missions for the US army. while doing this i developed a lot of good communication and team working skills.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I think with my past roles I will be able to help the team by doing Events, helping with events and making sure the server is in order.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

Yes I do agree to not abuse my powers giving to me as helper+ in any negative way and will not deny using them for abuse if i do

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes i 110% agree that any admin of any kind should be kicked for abusing their power to harshly.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

yes of course. I would only use my admin when needed, such as doing events or tickets.

Thank you for reading my application.

Screenshot(603).thumb.png.1adf91a06c2ff96b10b87da395dae3a2.png

Screenshot(604).thumb.png.d4ed29e69a2c00fcfe4a241fda5679b2.png

-decently active

-overall playtime is good, however

-app is pretty average

-36 warns is way too many for any staff member to have

-last warn was only just over a month ago

-barely over the age requirement

No one in management is going to look at you and your warns and then consider you a serious candidate, it's going to take a serious effort to convince them you can be trusted after receiving 36 warns. Also changing your name right before making any sort of app is a terrible idea, no one is going to know who you are and instantly -1.

• Like 1

Although I don't have anything against your personality, you aren't ready for staff. Your warns list is incredibly large, and would require hard work to ignore (such as going for an incredible period of time without a warn). Many have also commented on your behaviour in the community. Your app is very low detail, consisting of single sentence responses to questions. Low detail apps can sometimes be forgiven, this is not one of those times. You need a massive improvement in these fields to achieve an interview for a staff position.