FrostyBois Staff application (Not clickbait)

FrostyBoi

[HEADING=2]PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE LOOKING AT THE APP[/HEADING]

[HEADING=2] While many people may know me and may know the conversation revolving my "departure" from the staff team. Many do not and this little section is to explain that and what had happened. I had my enforcer stripped due to the lack of maturity found within keenu (Former root). We were discussing something that ended in an argument. Keenu than forced my demotion down from enforcer and had a target on my back for lack of ticket quota (I was incredibly busy at school during the time) Pedro then offered me the position of veteran staff which I took in order to avoid any further demotions. this rank was later removed but TBH I have no clue why this happened and was given very little context on the situation. I left the community shortly after but recently after hearing the departure of Keenu I have decided to come back to try being staff again. I met many sick lads and good mates during my time and hope to continue that as long as possible, thus this application.

Thank you and I hope you like the app[/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]Questions[/HEADING]

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatFrostyBOI

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:222823922

Discord User#: FrostyBoi#9647

RP Name: FrostyBoi

Country/Time Zone: AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

20220617225926_1.jpg.dfa69843f034a0090644f58cedbc86a0.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

20220617225939_1.jpg.e7d6e87c1d21b4799b77b43755119af5.jpg

Yes I have copped a few warns and a ban but please note that the MRDM was not intentional it was a complete fuck up of communication and had no intention of being mingy. Other 2 warns are not using my binds correctly which I have fixed and have not had any problems with so far after these warns. Warn 1 from Garry was me cross firing someone while trying to shoot an admin that was in adminmode 2nd one was bind trouble

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Supremacy networks (2020) - Senior moderator

Iconic RP / Orbital Servers (2021 - 2022) - Enforcer

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe that I deserve this staffing position as I am a capable staff and am open minded when it comes to staffing. I believe in a strong community and that staffing is about making sure that the community is both fun and secure for current players and new ones. I try my best to be as positive and nice as I can to people that I meet and people I know. I know the in's and out's with staffing and believe that I can find solid footing within the team quickly working alongside them to help manage the server.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): Working as a team is important in my line of work. I work at a butchery and maintaining customer satisfaction as well as the buildings cleanliness is incredibly important. This couldn't be done without teamwork and working with my fellow cleaners and butchers is incredibly important in making sure everyone goes home with something in their bag. I work well in scenarios of requiring focus and teamwork and also am a helpful person that people come to if they need assistance with serving or with cleaning equipment in the back. I work well with co-ordinating with others that can be seen with working within a theatre company bouncing of each other and relying on one and another for big performances of stage nights when complete focus and training is required.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I will bring a hard working attitude and an open minded personality that allows for anyone that wants to come to me for a chat or discussion on things that they are having problems with. I promise to bring help and guidance for those that need it and to be kind and caring to all those within the community. I promise to be reliable and bring the quality of open communication towards the board.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yep

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Of course

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: yess sir

I would like to thank Terra My beloved who has always been there for me since we signed up for iconic RP back before it was even launched. Same with you fisckii I love you both and wouldn't bother doing this thing if you two hadn't been there. thank you very much for reading this app as normal please leave your opinions down below for me to see what to improve on and what I'm doing good right now

• Like 1

• Leadership Team

+1 Always enjoyed Frosty's company on the staff team and he was a great asset.

I personally wasn't apart of the drama that happened between him and other members of the management team, but I'm happy to put that in the past and give Frosty a second go if the community/staff team agree. :)

Known frosty for nearly 2 years now

Long term member and spent almost a year as a staff member, peaking at a very high position at enforcer. Never had any issues on my end with Frosty and would love to see him back on the team.

Excellent administration and communication with the community.

+1

(PS you were an admin on sup, not senior moderator moron!)

Hello mr frosty boy

you are a banger admin before and I feel your demotion was very unfair. Your communication and knowledge was impeccable setting the bar high for other staff members to take what was your position. To have you back would be one of the best things to happen to the server and can hold the server high

plz come back, good luck

+1

Buenas Noches Mi Hermano,

Frostyboi is an elite member who has been here since the beginnings of time. He is certainly an enjoyable presence and can be chill and entertaining when the time is right. He is sensible and mature and is just with discipline. His past within the administrative ranks here have reach high levels, as well as having previously gained high respect and command in the Police Department. I will without doubt leave a positive response as this man is well-deserving of a respectful, helping position such as this once more. Good luck Frosty, +1.