application thing 1

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/manofboiidk/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:508866320

Discord User#: Cloaker#1187

Your in-game name: linoos tech tip

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): Screenshot in attachments. (its flipped atleast for me but it says 2d 5h)

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): Screenshot in attachments.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Screenshots below.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I think that I should get trusted because i can help the community (without them thinking im trolling), and use some of the roles for good too. (getting printers back for people, ect)

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I should get trusted because i can help the community, while staying trustable (same point is above).

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes.

20220613105510_1.thumb.jpg.11112bf0483d410c21359fc43d834730.jpg

20220613105751_1.thumb.jpg.05184c8637455a064df10d8b4d38b133.jpg

hey linoos,

As much as i like you, your app is very very low detail, I see you on the server abit, dont think ive seen you in discord, and you joined forums today. I suggest looking here and reading thru some of the other trusted apps that have been accepted to get a better understanding of what we are looking for. Because of these reasons i will be giving a -1.

join our discord, interact more on the forums and have a read of some other apps, best of luck.

Mythic Gears

As others have said, even though you are active in-game, you must improve your community interaction. Your interaction on the discord is okay but forums is not good. Reply to some applications when they pop-up to increase your forums activity. Also please write more complex applications, a single sentence for each question isn't good enough. You are good at following server rules from looking at your warns list, keep it up!

DENIED

Hello Linus Sex Tips!

I am sorry to inform you your application has been denied. However, don't let this discourage you, you only need to fix a few things.

1. Community presence

There seems to be a common theme in the responses of people not recognising you aswell. A great way is to continue to play on the server of course and interact with players there, but interact in the discord and fourms aswell! This will allow you to get an idea of the community and get yourself known within. We don't bite.

2. Application

A bit harsher but some people comment on your lack of detail in your application, one sentence answers are not enough and need more reasoning. Some ideas might be:

How you postitivly contribute to the community

How you will use trusted to help the community and become a role model

How you will become a role model for other players

How you already contribute to the positivity on the server and within the community on a very casual occourance.

I hope to see another application with these ideas in mind and issues solved. Have a good one!

Please re-apply in 1 week