What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

2d, 13h

1624792361710.png.19b8775832b18ba91ba7b91e66278650.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None

1624792416245.thumb.png.9bb6f94c8bfb45608f291b7641f7e7cf.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Having 1500+ hours in gmod, as well as a large ammount of experience both playing and staffing on DarkRP servers, I feel I know how it works and know all the rules like the back of my hand, and I understand how important it is to follow the rules in order for everyone to have a good time. On the other hand, I still remember how clueless I was when I first discovered DarkRP as it was like nothing I'd played before at the time, and because of that I understand how new players can not know they are breaking rules so I always make sure to let them know or make a ticket instead of just ignoring it.

I just enjoy having a good time on DarkRP so I like to do my bit to help others have a good time as well. I'd just love to be able to dupe my base builds thats the main reason I'd like to be trusted.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Like I touched on above, I always make sure that when I see someone breaking the rules that I let them know or make a ticket. Hopefully it doesn't come off as rude, I just do it because sometimes they genuinely don't know and there's no other way they will learn. Perhaps as trusted I will have a touch more credibility. But trusted or not I will always do my bit to make the DarkRP experience nice for everyone.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Absolutely

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes I do

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, you have my word

• Like 1

+1

Your application is detailed and well formatted, which shows that you care about this rank. From reading your application, I can see that you're empathetic and care about both helping people and DarkRP itself. With no warns and over two and a half days playtime, it's clear that you have a good understanding of the rules and follow them well. Only negative thing I can think of is that you could be a little more active on the forums, but overall I think you'd be a great candidate for the rank.

• Like 2