Larr Crother's Trusted Application

Drafters

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lilwotmo/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90557843

Discord User#: Lil'Wotmo#6009

My in-game name: Larr Crothers

What is my gametime?1654510047003.thumb.png.d7c7900b5f40cde190528cae5cf38d02.png

How many warnings do I have?

As shown in the screenshot I am clear of any warns or bans whatsoever

1654510966048.thumb.png.2f89cb47f0c3dcdeccccd6c2726fa811.png

Why do I believe that I deserve the Trusted rank?

From the time I have spent on this server I feel that I can really see myself playing for longer periods of time for a long time to come. This DarkRP server has stood out to me as ever since my old favourite server died, DarkRP hasn't been the same to me, until I came along this server. I have had so many fun social interactions with other players and have massively enjoyed spending time with these players and friends on this server. My motto is. If you want to win the lottery, you have to make the money to buy a ticket. I will show initiative in helping people and be sure to work hard on dealing with people who break rules.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I strive to be a good role model to newer players. I love interacting in roleplay with players when I can and also help people out that are in need of guidance. I will also be sure to look out for any rule breakers that I see or come across.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?|

Almost everytime I play this server I make sure to check up on the rules to know I'm not causing any issues. I will admit I have accidentally broken a few base building rules as I was simply unaware of certain materials creating problems.

Do I agree that my rank will be stripped completely if misused?

I am fully aware and understand completely. I will not misuse my rank in any way.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I will be sure to use my powers for good and to help people out where I can. As i have heard from a wise man before "With great power comes great responsibility". I will take this to heart and be sure to understand my responsibility.

• Like 1

+1

LARR I see you regular on the server morning to the evening you're great with roleplay I see you engaging with the community even roleplaying and building I believe you can use this trusted role in our community by helping player's build teaching them the rules and also providing more roleplay experience also I like to say good job the application you wrote is well detailed show's dedication also no warns which is impressive he acknowledges the server rules and guidelines

GOODLUCK <3

SINISTER2.thumb.png.6f4edf14b63bf4fb730570e6f8c4adfb.png

• Like 1