gladys admin abusing

Your in game name: Kaelan

Time of incident: 3:30 AWST

Staff member(s) you are reporting: Gladys or ratty

Details of the incident: I was being a hitman and isaw ratty he had a hit on him, when i go to kill him he has godmode on and i cant kill him, he pulls out a minigun ad kills me. about 7 mins after i go to claim the hit again after my hitman cooldown is done and Obamagaming545 is already there, we both start shooting at him and he pulls out a minigun while in godmode and kills us both. I lost my guns and i dont think its fair that he can be in godmode with a minigun bc if he can then i should be able aswell, he is ruining my roleplay experience.

Any evidence (If Any):

1654414685652.png.c94eaa08a1209f022184b6a5df4530d6.png

i cant show proof rn because of that message but i will be free so DM me on discord and i can show you clips in a vc, i will be on the server aswell i have 2 clips of it.

tomakeyousmile.thumb.jpg.bae8ab982e8c7a11bb2800357c4b635d.jpg

Screenshot(2).thumb.png.9885fbc9518215befeb5c5afbc980693.png

you have done nothing but be a minge all day, you forced mythic gears to quit because you were ruining his roleplay he jailed you for a total of 15 minutes yet you still wouldnt learn, and when i was trying to make garry newmans lawyer roleplay go smoothly you came over and tried to ruin that too, every single thing ive done you've come along and been a minge. You're a massive minge in general not just today and this was a joke report until we yelled at you and you had a sook and made a staff report on me so you could fufil your ego, youre just doing this to be a minge even more and so you can point your finger and laugh.

REVIEWED

[JUSTIFY]Gladys had his health set so high because he was roleplaying with Garry Newman and you continuously stabbed and shot at him, being a nuisance in general. I would suggest stopping giving staff a hard time and leaving them alone. Although, it is unfair from a player's perspective and I had spoken to Gladys about his actions to just lock the doors and go Admin Mode to not deal any damage.[/JUSTIFY]