Lavond Enguard's Trusted Application

Hallowed

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hallowed156/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:163163901

Discord User#: Hallowed#7794

Your in-game name: Lavond Enguard

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1654162550667.png.2a0667880947001f51e406f43a535cd3.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):1654162572569.thumb.png.a20a20b68a665b39725cb51138ab008e.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1654163396175.png.2f9e9c73e068965a26f2f03a52c2eb64.png

(someone told me !warns is also used to display bans, please correct me if I'm wrong).

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I quite enjoy playing this server. Dark RP is a fun social game to play with friends, and I'm willing to get invested in this community as some people do seem quite fun, despite me not being that active on the Discord (which I will hopefully change). I personally don't really go out of my way to be a major dick, or to break many of the rules, and am generally pretty chill most of the time.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? Being Trusted does show that you have quite a lot of hours of playtime, and also generally means that you're not a massive troll. I feel like I could kind of be a role model in some sort of way, able to give advice, tips, and other useful information to newer players asking questions in chat and etc etc..

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? I don't really wanna come off as a bragging person for it, but I have had the few staff verbal warnings that were not logged, alongside my readings of the rules channel. I am pretty familiar with the rules, and am always happy to stop what I'm doing, if I were to unknowingly break the rules by accident, I am always happy to stop if informed by an admin.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, I am.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Would be a pretty big dick move if I did, so yes I do agree.

hello,

firstly, you have 2 days playtime with no warns, which is good, but your activity is an issue. In my entire time staffing here, ive seen you once, and that was today when you were asking how to get to the warns screen. This is also your first forums post, despite joining almost a year ago. To my memory ive never seen you in the discord either.

These are major requirements for trusted, and you do not reach those requirements at this time, so unfortunately it will be a -1

i suggest improving your activity all round, on discord, forums and ingame. Best of luck with your app,

Mythic Gears

• Like 1

+1

Although he did mention that he wasnt so active on the discord server, i know he might be more active later on, although i have seen you maybe once or twice, I absolutely love your attitude on this application. and to top it off over 2 days and not a single warn. I hope you do become more active and interact with your fellow players but for now i think you got a chance.

JefferyPlagueDoctor.thumb.png.d82f26e64d3eff16f7470744c480495b.png

• Like 1

+1

A new player who respects the rules, actively plays and is beginning to interact with the community (on discord and such). Application is also decently detailed. Only real negative is you are barely over the application minimum playtime but I believe this can be ignored in the face of your positives.

Good Luck Lavond!

• Like 1

+1

Good Player, Knows the rules well and keeps to them

Zero warns and holds himself well in sits [not that hes been in many yet]

i would like to see some more activity but at the current time thats something that can be improved on in time so i dont feel like it should hold you back from getting trusted when you have such a good attitude on the server.

Great Trusted Candidate Material

• Like 1

Hi Lavond, Unfortunately I have to give you a -1. I have seen you ingame few times and have had no interactions with you. You have few discord messages and your only forum post is your trusted application. I suggest you interact with the community more outside of the game before applying.

• Like 1