John Jelaiu Johnson's Trusted Application

Muffub

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199026366933/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:533050602

Discord User#: muff#1028

Your in-game name: John Jelaiu Johnson

What is your gametime?gametime.thumb.png.19f3ee56a9e21eb3d00ce1cb21609ea9.png

How many warnings do you have? warnings.thumb.png.78eb158fa7cc17176204b10989645103.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have?blacklists.thumb.png.76569b8830c72a16a4f973290cf96642.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I've learned my lesson, and one of my goals is to get trusted.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can help building for people, telling new players how to play darkrp and try to explain that trusted is a good rank for us.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, and I do apologize for my mistakes and the rule breakings that i did, most of the warnings was because of my rookie mistake.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?

I agree, and I understand if my rank gets stripped if I've done a bad thing.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes I agree, I promise I will never ever build another sound emitters machine.

Hey, John!

I wanna start by saying thanks for making an application! althought there is some problems, your application is very low effort with only one sentence answers, you have to show us that you really want this role, I also havent seen you ingame in a long time! I think you can get trusted if you up your activity and make a higher effort application.

Good luck on your application.

Application is low effort with sentence long responses. You are active in-game and somewhat active on discord however. Simply put it work more in your app, as well as helping more people out in-game. Interaction with the community should be increased if you seek trusted. You are close to achieving the role but I simply can't give a +1 at this time. Work on these critiques given by me and others and you will get trusted in no time!

Hey John, I don't have very much to say. You are a friendly player, you are extremely active in the discord and I am sure you are well known in and out of game however your application lacks detail. Unfortunately I'm gonna have to give you -1.

John, you're overall an alright guy and I've seen you creating some fun RP builds. However, you rubbed many players the wrong way when we asked you to stop your sound emitter BS (and you didn't). Pic attached is not an isolated incident and for that reason, it's a no from me dawg.

emitter.png.3991d9ee33b57f71ab78e8d0045852db.png

Denied

Primarilly due to poor community feedback and a very low effort application.

Some tips to help your chances of trusted better next time

Better community engagement

-Not breaking rules (Sound emmiter abuse seems to be a big one)

-Helping newer players and promoting positive RP, showing them the ropes of orbital

-Keep playing the game and making it enjoyable for others.

Better application

More detail is definitely needed. While the game is very casual you still need to state wholeheartedly why you think you deserve trusted-this means explaining what you do and give examples and how the benifits that you gain can help the community

Other than that your activity is great in discord and game however fourms is lacking a bit.

Please reapply in 1 week