Steam Community Link:

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:613134684

Discord User#: campbell#7696

RP Name: Gypsy Crusader

Country/Time Zone: AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1 Week And 1 Day

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 14

How many SoftBans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 22 Combined Mutes, BL, SB

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): I have experience in discord servers and forums managing tickets and communication between members.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: Because i am well known and know majority of rules.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): My ability to work in a team is proven to be good as i constantly work with other staff members in discord servers to solve tickets and manage the server providing the best support i can give.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I will bring the experience and knowledge of the rules and game play while at the same time being able to easily communicate with others and work in a team.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: I agree to not abuse and misuse the powers given to me to moderate the server.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: i agree to my powers being stripped completely if misused.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: I agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given.

unknown.thumb.png.b99e75c63c22721b000633757cb219ad.png

unknown.thumb.png.256f4e8567f9172dec1384c597518510.png

-1 poor formatting since I'm on mobile

You are named after a racist homophobic piece of shit, you are using an old screenshot, you actually have 40 warns with only 1 week playtime and are extremely rude. Poor community interactions and a clear minge.

hello gypsy,

firstly the pic provided of your warns is very out of date. Ive provided a copy of your updated warns (screenshot was taken this morning)

1653871390684.thumb.png.4af69ba7ddafc8542d8432ced207b2bb.png

You are immature, you have 6 recent warns, including a ban for fistwhore. Your forum activity is poor, as is your discord presence. At this point, i see no qualities that indicate in the slightest that you are staff material. I suggest you work on being a better member of our community.

Mythic Gears

• Haha 1