Spuds Trusted Application

Steam Community Link: Non Applicable

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:624084374

Discord User#: Spud#0745

Your in-game name: SpudHellFire

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 6 Days 15 Hours (Cant do a screenshot as my camera is to bad).

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 5, 2 NLR, 1 Metagaming, 1 AMRDM and 1 FailRP (Again Camera to bad also all these warnings were about when i first joined).

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 2 SB, 0 BL, 1 5H SB and 1 6D SB.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Well i have only just come back to the community of Orbital after a long break and noticed that the community had improved ever since a few members had been perma banned and now feel that this could be something i could represent as it is a great community and i know many people in the community, i may have a couple bans and a few warns but i now know all the rules i can and feel that the community is perfect and i want to be one of the few who represent it and set a good example.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I like to build and like to improve and build even more and so i believe that trusted could help me possibly assist in building events and such for the community to improve the server even more than it currently is by making new events even but before applying for anything to big i figured it would be good to represent the community for a bit first to earn a bit more notability before i apply for anything that big.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

yes i have read through the rules on a few occasions because of curiosity and necessity .

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes i believe if it is misused to any degree it should be stripped away from me.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes i will not abuse any powers or responsibility's that come with this rank and i will set a good example.

-1 personally I've never interacted with you in game, I rarely see you in game, your forums activity lacks majorly, Your app is low detail, you seem to not be learning a lesson with your warns as when I actually did see you actively you had most of your warns then, you have low community interaction with the community and I feel barely anyone knows you.

Good luck with the app.

I havent been on for like 2-3 months thats why and i do have many people who know me