Tex Walker's Commissioner Reapplication.

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:72426797

Discord User#:

aayden#4744

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1652759011779.thumb.png.9a81b6676c6f45b21200008a45bc3ae9.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

screenshot-2022-04-14-151055-png.2911

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Refer to image above!

What is your current Police rank?:

Probational Trainer

Chief Superintendent

What is your current SWAT rank?:

Private

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.):

Senior Detective

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?:

After the recent police events I feel as if I belong somewhere. The Orbital Police Department

makes me feel at home, I have always felt like I have had the required qualities for this role. I have been Constable for around 3 weeks (Currently Chief Superintendent) now but only recently taking the Police much more seriously. I always strive to do the best for not only myself but for the community and I believe that I am a great candidate for this position. I ensure that everyone has immersive and enjoyful roleplay whilst roleplaying as Police Officer. I always ask for advice and tips to make sure what I'm doing is up to standard above and beyond of what is asked.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

I will most definitely start bringing more of the community into the Police Roleplay with

this position. I would like to start running more criminal trials, investigations etc. Get more

people out in the field rather then spawning in and taze arresting people. I strongly believe

that I give the community a much more stable "Arrest Roleplay". I think that I could bring

a much better aspect of RP to the community, with my words I believe I can not only influence

the police department but also people in the streets. I feel like I'm known throughout the community enough to take on this role and it will show people that if you believe you can get somewhere then anyone can do it to! I am hoping to eventually open my own sub-department.

(I have recently officially opened my own task force, Orbital City Criminal Investigation Unit)

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

I'm not throwing anyone under the bus in this situation but I always see other officers randomly

running up to people and tazing them and this has lead to people not listening to Police. My recipe to arrest someone and they feel okay with it is very simple, "Freeze, you're under the arrest for (Crime)". When people hear that and see a taser 9 times out of 10 they comply. I've found a way to arrest people without causing a scene in the streets. I feel as if I'm a very approachable, strong, and resilient person, I feel like I shine as a Police Officer. I tend to set standards to influence other Officers to start making everything much more enjoyful for everyone in the community. I take situations much more serious i.e. Bank Robberies, Hostage Situations, Police Raids, Checkpoints, Arrests, ETC. I believe that I influenced the use of concrete barriers in bank robberies and also in police raids. I feel like I'm a natural born leader and believe I'm a perfect fit for this role.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:

I Agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I Agree.

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:

I Agree.

I previously resigned from Commissioner for multiple reasons. During my time as Commissioner the police department was very unorganized and there was constantly arguing within the department (GHCS, HCS, Coup) . I took to my own account to leave the department because I didn't want to be associated with any of those listed issues. In hindsight, I could've stayed and help fix the issues.

Other then behind the scenes, my time as Commissioner was lovely and a fun experience

OCCIU.thumb.png.baeb3d8780ee7c2eecfddfa4207188dc.png

OCCIU.thumb.png.cd657c33d510e478167902e406022e9f.png

Edited by Tex Walker

+1

Tex Walker has always been an excellent member of the PD, showing amazing effort in his RP ideas. He has very little warns and has a long playtime on this server. I can understand Tex leaving in the drama as it was a messy period but I believe he will be excellent. He has shown that he is capable of changing the PD with ideas with the OCCIU, which he did while only having DT-XO. Good Luck Tex and I'd love to work alongside you in PD Command again!

+1 has shown great improvement since he left PD during the drama, mature, respectful, knows his way around PD, currently a DT-EO, great team player, extremely well known, all round perfect fit for commissioner, again.

Yes I know I copied and pasted my reply from Easte's app and changed a few words, cry about it.

Great guy, friendly towards myself and other players of the server, great application, former commissioner and very mature. It would be nice to see Tex as a commissioner once again. He's very serious and very dedicated towards the police department. Good luck.

+1

+1

Very easy +1 here.

Tex you are smart, fantastic to work with and consistently enthusiastic with improving the PD not just for yourself but for those around you.

As DBO I have authorised the creation of your own Sub-department and have provided you the privilege of managing it completely independently, I believe this displays the qualities you possess as well as the trust I have placed in you despite your rank in command!

I truly hope to see you return to Commissioner and show the rest of the PD the fantastic abilities you have displayed to me!