Kaelans Trusted Application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kaelanfarts/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60471847

Discord User#: kaelan#9966

Your in-game name: Kaelan

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 20220507074003_1.thumb.jpg.f88f89b77b490f06161dd16456e7c52d.jpgHow How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1651880492380.thumb.png.1d79be18bd8d46df8468014d4a7f374e.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1651880599458.png.cf97a9d5cc8c7fdd71e5fd27027e3075.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Personally I believe I deserve trusted because it grants access to jobs I really enjoy like kidnapper, I think its very fun and entertaining.

Also because coming from coastal servers I thought I would try Orbital, Best choice of my life, I am really enjoying orbital right now as it is fair, balanced as such a nice community, I am well known in the community if I do say so myself, some people hate me simply for the reason of me arresting them, or calling assistance of admins but other than that I think I am pretty well known. I tend to not break much rules but as of my warning I killed someone because they took my arrest as a cop and i got angry, that was on my second day on the server and as of then I haven't broken any other rules.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

When new players are on the server I will tell them about the server if they are confused. Whenever I am asked a question about roles and commands for the server I will always answer them no matter who the person is. There is a lot of things you can do with trusted, such as make dupes for community things and fun things that you cant do without trusted. Personally when I log off an a event that someone trusted has hosted, I log off with the biggest smile on my face knowing that that event was so fun, I would like to host these to make people smile and grow reputation, I also love taking song requests so if you see me around feel free to ask.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

If i say so myself yes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I strongly agree

• Like 1

-1 You are fun to be around, havent broken many rules and in general just a nice person however you have 0 forum activity and 6 total messages in the discord. I suggest you make yourself more known in the community before applying

As others have said, you are inactive in the discord and forums.

You are not very well known within the community, and don't have much time in-game.

You are helpful to newer players in the community, aren't a minge or toxic, and know the rules well.

Improve on the activity and do more things to make yourself well known and you should be able to get trusted.

Edited by Easte

-1 I've seen you a little bit, when I saw you in game I noticed you had a lack of knowledge to do with the rules, you've applied right on 2D playtime, you made the forums account to make the app (you need more activity on here), you seem to not be very well known, you only have 6 messages in the discord.

Good luck with the app.