Tony Pepperoni

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

2 Days 12 Hours

gametime.thumb.JPG.6d5b26cc2a28bf92b3b2f7e5d1e3d63f.JPG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

warns.JPG.56d1c0bd85ba87b9a9bf7ce2a1431401.JPG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

0 (See Above)

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

With almost 1700 hours on Garry's Mod, I have extensive knowledge of both DarkRP and the game itself. As a previous administrator on a popular DarkRP server, I believe that I have a firm understanding of how to abide by rules and how to encourage others to do the same. I've handled all kinds of DarkRP related issues and although I sometimes make mistakes, I try my best to remain calm and objective during altercations between myself and others. I also frequently try to answer any questions others have in-game and through OOC, and go out of my way to advise others when they are having trouble with jobs or unintentionally break rules regarding things like building or RP relations. Overall, I believe that I am able to represent the server in a respectful and professional manner, whilst remaining committed to quality RP and creating a fun environment for others.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank.

I believe that I can use the Trusted rank in order to further help players who are both new to the server and DarkRP in general, as with both my knowledge of the game and the credibility I would gain from the rank I could guide players in all things server-related (Building, RP, Combat). I think that the credibility one gains is a large aspect of Trusted rank. With all of my experience moderating and helping out on different games and Discord servers, one of the most important things I've learned is that you don't need any special ranks or titles to help others. I think that having the Trusted rank would allow me to have a more significant impact on helping others in the community, however at the end of the day, regardless of whether or not I get the rank, I'm still going to do my best to help others in this community as I'm passionate about this server and its players.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, I am.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree and fully understand.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, I agree.

warns.JPG.d1b6a9e96e3580127f60a5a0bdf708eb.JPG

• Like 1

+1 What is there to NOT say about Tony Pepperoni. He is an amazing roleplayer who always brings good vibes to those around him. Very understanding of the rules as shown by his warns. His application is very detailed which shows he cares about the role an I think he deserved to become Trusted.
  • Like 1

if I only read the application instead of the title, I would think I was reading a staff application. From what you have said about your previous experiences staffing and over 1700 hours on Gmod it's self and a whopping 2 Days on the server, this definitely serves as both a trusted and staff application.

+1

• Like 1

+1 good man and his disabled mother made me spaghetti

but for real he's a really good rper and i've had nothing but good things from him and hopefully to come

I hope he sticks around long enough to become staff i love to speak to him

• Like 1

Instant +1

Where to even start?!?!

Tony there is no other person who is more deserving of the trusted rank. You are an amazing role-player, you know the rules, you are extremely active not only in game, but in the forums and discord as well. You help people every time you get the chance to.

You remain almost professional and silly at the same time its perfect.

You are very mature and are one of those blokes you just cant beef with.

You're a really cool dude tony and I really wish you good luck for getting trusted. One of my buddies who does not even play the game told me that he'd only get on if you were on lol:

unknown.png.9702a8d1858f891838960e82a96a896e.pngasdfggfd.png.ff35c7c249e8e897ac57af8a382baed2.pngunknown.png.815a6761ebefa34e968154ab10bc602d.png

respectfully

bruh

-mr balls

• Like 1

Aaaay Tony!

I'm making a trusted app 'ereeee

You're a legend, you deserve trusted.

In my top 10 favourite players easily.

I've only ever had good experience with you.

You call sits for all the right reasons, what's not to love

Everything's already been said and I agree with everyone here

+1

• Like 1