FLIOMEN BIGBALLS Application

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:564928546

Discord User#:FLIOMEN BIGBALLS#2841

RP Name: FLIOMEN BIGBALLS

Country/Time Zone: QLD AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):gametime.thumb.PNG.0e4412ac5428a5af0ed3aba720f8d2c8.PNG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):WARNS.PNG.2596359c051eb7ffb9b1b7179c854d44.PNG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): I do not know a way to see how many softbans/blacklists

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): No I don't have previous staff experience

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: yes I do think that I deserve being staffed the reason why I think that because I sometime call a Admin if I see a person braking the rules.

I make people l laugh and cry out laughing sometimes and I sing about people and I feel like that will be great for the community

and I make sure with my admin if my base is not a fail base

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): I'm a very social person and caring and as a team I make sure that every one is on the right page at the task at hand.

I always double checks with things and people.

if someone is getting bullied or being harassed I'll step in and make a difference.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I will crank up jokes and say how every one days are and maybe start up a convo with someone and if someone is talking and I don't understand it or misheard at the end I will double check.

and if someone is have a bad day I will comfort them.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes I agree