Doc’s commander app

Doc

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:185334578

Discord User#: jqy#8460

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 2 weeks

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

2 warns

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): got community banned once

What is your current Police rank?: Senior Sergeant

What is your current SWAT rank?: Sergeant Major

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.): Senior Detectice and Command Sergeant Major for sniper

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?: I believe I should be a Commander for a multitude of reasons. I am online almost every night being active within the PD and participating in events, patrols, raids, counterraids and sometimes I help the detectives with their work. I always love being a leader and someone that people can look up to(Especially New Police/SWAT Members) and ask for help. I would love the opportunity to train the Privates on the SWAT team as I have a great understanding of the work aspect of a SWAT Member and a Commanding Officer. I am very passionate about being apart of the Police Department and I want to share my qualities with the department. I always enjoy helping out new members of the PD and guiding them through the in's and outs. I have also helped a lot of new Probational Constable's and Private with their training as some of them had not understood what their trainer taught them properly. I have a strong knowledge of the PD and I believe I am one of the top performers when it comes to Tests, Trainings, Events and Patrols. I am always interested in leading Patrols when no one else wants to stand up and I have been told personally by many SWAT Members and Police Officers that I have a strong Leadership Trait.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

If I were to be accepted into the role of a SWAT Commander I would be able to offer many things towards the SWAT Team, The Police Team and even the community as a whole. Many of these ideas consist of the following:

• Professionally coordinated Events, Team Training and Patrols.

• Opportunities for new things to be implemented into the PD(I have a lot of ideas that I would be happy to share with you) and for new players to have a great understanding of everything.

• A new wide variety of training videos to help the PD Members have a visual representation of what is required to be done in different situations.

• Strong Communication with the other Commanders and Commissioners as well as High Command and Government High Command to make the PD a greater experience.

• I would bring more enthusiasm and hard work with-in the commanding team to make the experience greater for everyone.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

I have many qualities that can apply to a commanding role but here are a few of the best I have been told that I have:

• Determination, Hard Work and Passione towards the Police Department.

• Organization at all times and always ready to do anything that my Commanding Officers want me to do.

• I have learnt and achieved a lot of experience of leading people through my 6 years of working through different games and running different servers. I used to be apart of the High Commanding team on an old CityRP Server a few years back.

• I am always quick to learn and do anything that I am required to do so, I always put 110% into everything treating it all like it is the most important thing I can do with-in the PD.

• I have paid attention to many training sessions ranging from many different trainers and taking the best parts of what they had done and applying it to the people who ask me for extra tips, trainings and help in general.

• I love to talk to people and share my experiences with them as well as listening to their own!

• I always try my best to stay in-character at all times and handle every situation like it is in the Real World, I always take precautions with raids, commanding all my fellow SWAT and Police Members while teaching them what to do and not what to do. I always use the correct formations in a raid.

• I am always active and about with-in the community, offering my help to anything and anyone.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: Yes, I do agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree 100%.

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: Yes I agree to follow anything and everything that I must.