What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot(4).thumb.png.c746ec025d7319bcd5b87af235959da0.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot(3).thumb.png.fc14d3956bfad81a42071cd666410f53.png

How many Soft Bans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Look Above

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

No

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe I am deserving of a position on the server's staff because I believe I have a good understanding of the rules and can demonstrate how to follow them to others, I believe I can bring a positive attitude to the player base, and this opportunity would allow me to meet even more people on the server. I've also made an attempt to be active on the server, as well as on the discord and forums. Furthermore, I believe I have tested with a wide range of jobs on the server in order to gain a broad understanding of how each job operates, which will make it easier to relay rules and explanations when they are needed.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

(IRL)

As i have mentioned before in my previous staff application, I have working experience in many different traits such as working at maccas for 2 and a half years which obviously shows that I am able to work with a group of people. I'm also a mechanic, which also means that I'm able to work with other students/people and help them when needed.

(In-Game)

As a Ex-SWAT Commander, it demonstrates that I am capable of functioning as part of a team and even coordinating one. I feel I would fit in well with the current staff team, as several of them work in the PD, and I interact with them on a daily basis.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I will bring the following qualities to the staff team:

• Determination, dedication, and enthusiasm for the server.

• Constant organization and readiness to take on any task.

• I am constantly eager to learn and complete any task that is assigned to me, and I always give it my all.

• I enjoy speaking with individuals and both sharing and listening to their stories.

• I am always out and about in the community, assisting anybody and anything.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes

If you have any questions you would like to say about my app MSG me on discord: JoelMokers#9250

+1

Not feeling so confident giving you this +1 but I've never had a problem with you and today I even gave you 1k credits lmfao. I'm just concerned about how many times you've gone for and left staff in the past year alone.

Good luck and make sure this one sticks.

• Like 1

+1

Hey, Lel!

I'm happy that you've decided to reapply! I think you should be welcomed back to the staff team with open arms! You're a great person and a good person Id love to see on the staff team, You're very mature and a cool person and someone who knows the rules very well, especially with 2 weeks and no warns.

Good luck with your application!

• Like 3

BIG +1

Previous staff, he's mature, knows the rules, very laid back. I just had a sit with you and you were amazing, you showed understanding of the rules and why he did what he did. You were completely calm through it even giving him tips about what he did wrong and how to improve. 100% deserves a second chance.

• Like 2

+1

I have had many interactions with you in game and every time I have has been positive, you bring joy wherever you go and are just a positive guy in general, you handle yourself well in sits and from what I know you have no issues with anyone. I hope to see you back on the staff team soon!

• Like 2