Richard f lords’ staff application

Prerequisites

• You must be 15 and over to apply.
  • Your total game time must be 4 days and over.
  • You must be well known within the community.
  • You must be well informed with all of our rules.
  • You must NOT advertise your application.

[HEADING=2]Questions[/HEADING]

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/footlord/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:535189835

Discord User#: THEFOOTLORD#5747

RP Name: Richard F Lord

Country/Time Zone: AEST/ Australia

Do you have a working Microphone?: yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/807463549555048469/969493228921438228/20220429165835_1.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):0 https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/807463549555048469/969493229164691466/20220429165812_1.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):0

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): no but ever since I started playing gmod and orbital especially I have wanted to be staff

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I feel like I should be staff as I am one of the most active players in the server, ratty told me to apply, I have no warns which show I have an understanding of the server rules, I believe I show responsibility and loyalty to the server, staff has been one of my main goals since I have started playing one and I am going to try my hardest to get it. Ever since I first started playing I have improved overtime by getting more mature and helpful. I am also a trusted member which I have helped many people in ooc chat.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): I am very experienced at teamwork as most of my life I have been playing team sports such as basketball, soccer, oztag and afl. I also do teamwork in my school life as I was junior school captain, I do school sports, I have done many drama group work such as optimind, elective and etc. I am very able to work as a team as you can see from the examples before and from in game experiences!

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

leadership and team work

as shown in the examples above I have a lot of experience with leadership and I love going in a team whenever I can. I think I work extremely well as a team, but I can also work independently. I use this to my advantage in many ways and I do not just think about myself I also think about others.

Friendly

I would say I am a pretty friendly and chill guy myself and I can handle situations when people are talking over the top of me, calling me names and etc. I always like to be nice to anyone I meet and I don’t have a short temper. I am a people person (good to talk to) in my opinion and I love people in general

Mature

I think I am quite mature for my age and I have lots of common sense. I can handle annoying situations quite well and although I may sound young I do not act like it.

Respect

I have respect for people even if they don’t have respect for me, I will not be annoying to them or call them names/ tease it makes you sad so you should never do it. I always respect their choices even if I don’t agree, I may say I disagree but I will never dislike them for saying something I don’t agree with.

Helpful

I believe I am helpful in many ways including I tell people the answers to their questions in ooc, I tell them commands, I tell them how to change jobs and then use the jobs and in my opinion what I think is best and what I think they should do

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: I agree

Edited by Richard F.Lord
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Footlord, as much as you RDM me I believe you would be a great fit for staff. You handle yourself well in sits and know the rules well, I have seen you a few times helping newer players understand the game and you are just a nice person in general.

+1

+1

The footlord has been a staple in the community since day one, everytime I jumped on the server I saw the footlord on there being friendly and encouraging to new and existing players. I could not see a better advocate for such a prolific rank. I wish you all the best footlord, you deserve this.

+1

[JUSTIFY]Definitely deserving of the staffing rank given their experience and rule knowledge. The application is filled with details which only show that you've put your utmost effort into it. Your activity in-game as well as outside of the server is simply remarkable. All in all, you're helpful, friendly and a bundle of joy. Best wishes for your staff application.[/JUSTIFY]