Driver Nephi's Commander App

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:572652009

Discord User#: Driver Nephi#7997

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 20220424173715_1.thumb.jpg.a1831223347f54763446f0f67d3ad4f0.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):20220424173703_1.thumb.jpg.b05fd5800e221c20f98a8598d8eb6801.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): None

What is your current Police rank?: Senior Sergeant

What is your current SWAT rank?: Master Sergeant

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.): N/A

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?: Over the last few weeks of playing within the ranks of the orbital police department and Swat force I have tried my hardest during police events (Patrols) to make myself stand out, I have also taken charge when there was no commanders or commissioners currently online (This would happen during PD or bank raids as they're normally a mess without any leadership behind them.) I've got previous experience from being at the side of a commissioner, I've learned from their mistakes and understood how someone of that rank needs to think to fit the part. Overall I'm ready for the rank of commander from raw experience over the years I've played cop (If we're counting supremacy)

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role: Confidence- A whole lot of it too. It's my goal to push for more people to join the PD and feel encouraged to be active, more open and interact with the community at any chance possible. I honestly feel like some people don't play cop as much or at all is because they lose interest in it- and I admit that doing the exact same thing over and over as cop gets really boring, that's why we need more events, patrols and just overall interaction. So I'd basically spend my time getting more air flow in the PD, helping out newer cops and pushing old ones back into the line of duty.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers? I have a voice like no other, some would say it's loud but that's exactly what I like about it, Unlike other commanders or commissioners I'm not going to talk in a monotone voice during a raid or whisper in the middle of the PD to avoid getting swarmed by probationals. I'm going to make sure my presence is well known and that if anyone needs assistance I'm right over their shoulder ready to go.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: I agree and understand

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree and understand

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: I agree and understand

67235-1562244803-468003598.thumb.png.9a712c56eeea37e08f2031043b76cc98.png

• Like 2

-1 You lack the maturity needed for the commander role in a big way. An example of this being the reply you made on my denied commissioner application that read. (-1

"Who even are you?"

I haven't seen you in over a year and out of no where comes this shambling child with little to no communication skills beyond throwing a tantrum in sits. You're terribly unknown within the community and in my opinion FAR to young) this reply by many means just makes no sense and is pretty immature, you say you haven't seen me in over a year which was a large exaggeration and made no sense as I've started playing again before you came back meaning if I haven't been here for over a year neither have you, you said "here comes this shambling child with little to no communication skills beyond throwing tantrums in sit.) This is odd as I'm not a shambling child and I have a great set of communication skills I just get angry easily, you say "You're terribly unknown to the community.) this also confuses me as I have been in this community since January with a few breaks varying and length but I could still confidently say I've been an active member of the community before most of the current staff. Now there is a large chance this was a joke reply but in the off chance it was I've now explained why it was wrong and explained why it was largely immature of you to reply in the way you did.

I'll now go with an encounter I had with you last night at the event, the event had just started and it was going quite well I walked in and jumped into a seat I'm not sure if you were already in there or you walked in after me but at some point you were right in front of me so I pimp slapped you out of the way so I could see the act going on, you turned around and tasered me (in an ooc event) then you and Ruben proceeded to attempt to arrest me at the time of us leaving the event room I made a ticket stating @ I'm being arrest during the got talent event. This ticket was closed by Jack Stone and I was tp'd back to the event and uncuffed by Jack using his staff perms to do so, you proceeded to back and I killed you because you had tasered me and attempted to arrest me ( I was fine to do so) you then respawned and came to stab me and kill me, I then respawned and came back to be killed a second time by you, then I came back and just killed you because at that point I was sick of you being a minge while I was trying to enjoy the event, you came back killed me then I did and this went on a couple of times. (I will say I should've just left it alone or called staff but my bad actions done change that fact that you made bad choices too). Now this encounter could have been stopped by either one of us if we had made a right choice but we both made poor choices. (I won't deflect blame and I will say I was in the wrong too but 2 wrongs don't make a right which applies for both of us and I think is a big thing that we both need to work on. I find that chaos and issues always follow you around whether that's you causing them or it being caused by someone else it usually revolves around you or you put yourself into it. I also feel as if you'd be bias towards your friends and would have a bias against me and other people who disagree with you which could end in disaster. I also checked and saw you have 21 messages this month in the PD discord after being absent from any interaction with the community (In the PD discord) since late January, I feel that you have a lack of interaction with the PD community in the discord and a low amount of interaction that isn't just doing arrests/raids with others. I also noticed I've never seen you in a command sort of role other than those events Howard used to do where you could be raid leader which from that far back I have little memory of how successful you were or what choices you made, Applying for probie trainer and having successful and complete probie trainings can turn this around. Now this can't be a reply without mentioning some good things, I do see you're high ranking which does show dedication to the PD community whether that dedication is still here or not I'm not sure.

• Like 1

+1,

- Personally every interaction I've had with you has been a blessing.

- Your application is in depth and carries high level of detail.

- You are well known, and liked by the whole community.

- Playtime could be a little bit better

- Try and be a little bit more active within the Forums, Discords.

- Applying for Probie Trainer should be in mind.

I was a little Constable lad when I met Driver. He was one of a few cops that took PD seriously, to the point of, ahem, "power tripping". However, leaving that sour interaction behind, your sudden return has been quite a delight. A far cry from the iron grip status quo we've had in PD. Your calm and outgoing approach to issues deems you to be a sociable lad and would make a great fit for a commander role (given the lack of members actually wanting to apply). I do however suggest you catch up on what PD changes you've missed in the past. Having you go commander is a no-brainer. So if anyone else raises their hand for the role, then I suppose there's no harm in giving you the throne.

(p.s don't threat someone with a demotion this time >:()

(sub ps. this event had happened a long time ago (long), so no point using this against him).

+1

• Like 2

+1

-Every interaction I've had with you has been amazing and incredibly humble.

-I believe you are known well by the community and greatly appreciated *thyking's opinion invalid :rolleyes:*

-I believe your application is very professional and you clearly care about getting your role as a commander.

-Only thing that could be improved and this counts for me as well is maybe a bit more activity.

• Like 2

+1

Driver approached me last night looking to do a patrol, he was very calm about it and I offered to supervise to make sure everything went well. When I entered the room I was blown away with how much effort was put into the patrol with spots for different members of the police force as well as a calm and collected mindset around it.

Driver has shown alot of initiative around police work and would be an excellent candidate for this commander spot.

He is high ranking SWAT member as well as a very familiar face within the police department.

Goodluck with your app!

Edited by DeMarcus Cousins III
  • Like 1

+1

Although I have had some negative experiences with you, most of the times I've seen you playing SWAT you seem to be mature and focused. You are immature at times however, in nearly all other situations you are incredibly mature. Your activity on SWAT has been OK recently, however overall, I'd say that you would make a great fit for Commander.

Good luck with getting Commander!

• Like 1

+1

I took some time thinking about my opinion about you being in command. After some deep thought i have come to a +1.

You have been active in the police force, showing initiative taking command and going out of your way to organise extra curricular activities such as patrols.

Most people find you fun to be around and are quick to share a laugh and some deep thoughts which i think is a great show of personality.

Furthermore I must say I think you are amongst a select few of which are listened to by those under you, a typical trend in the PD is if they aren't in an official position of command they are not listened to however you are the exception. I believe this shows a tremendous amount of respect amongst your peers and i believe this alone makes you a worthy candidate.

However

I do note that in my interactions with you which as an individual are fine, i enjoy chatting shit and hanging out, i do notice a certain amount of toxicity directed at certain players. Some of which are in PD Command.

Whilst issues arise between people and heads clash I implore you to mend burnt bridges with those you do not like. Working alongside a variety of personalities in PD command requires a degree of tolerance and respect of which I'm sure you can achieve.

I believe you deserve your chance at PD Command!

Hope to see you there.

• Like 1