Don Cheadle Trusted Application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mcflumptyface/

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:498646838

Your in-game name: Don Cheadle

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): Would most likely be higher by now1624620927301.png.1df49081afc368d92e6988c25e1a60a4.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):1624620938204.thumb.png.d0d938df3354991189ce1c328cbbb1b3.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Should be attached

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I am known in the community and do not have any beef with anyone. I have shown my support in the discord by boosting the server, and believe I can support newer players with learning the rules and guidelines

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I will be a role model and help players understand the rules. I will put new players on the right track for them to also obtain Trusted.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I agree

Edited by Don Cheadle

+1 I have known Don Cheadle for years. He is a great player who is fun to hang around with and just talk to in general, He is new to DarkRP for 3 weeks now and throughout his time I have helped him understand the rules and not get warned. As the warning screenshot shows he understands the rules well and does not break them. I believe that Don Cheadle fully deserves the trusted rank and will not abuse the tools that aregiven to him. Edited by bigchicki
  • Like 1

+1

Don Cheadle is one of the homies that you never have issues with and brings good vibes to the server. He has a great understanding of the rules and customs of the server as pharam stated and I see no reason why he couldn't be a good role model for trusted.

• Like 2

+1

Your application could definitely use some work - things like capitalization and adding more detail to your answers to show that you genuinely care about the server and this role. However, from seeing you in-game quite often I know that you're a good guy who follows the rules and who makes RP better for those who interact with you. I think that you'd be a good person for trusted.

• Like 1

+1

I've seen you around the server a couple of times, every encounter was positive.

Not much else to say except that from what I know, you are not that active on the discord. (You are but you send photos of fucken floppas lmao) I wish you luck as you would fit in as a trusted user.