Don Cheadle

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mcflumptyface

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:498646838

Discord User#:Mcflumptyface#8706

RP Name: Don Cheadle

Country/Time Zone:Australia/Victoria

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes but i do prefer to not use it

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

M5UGKBehTegXRseRf__2L6TMh31yNdqV9f1CPOROP1PMG3hrVGLgdW_7XpRaod45QCNrId2BfQ695iXeiBjKgOQqQEYldXx6Gz6PmVZG0YVwg9SCCutYEYTjlQohl6P7WhrOQpe8

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1

SlLFcyu4dQK7z7ni3qvnWXzVuP6SgX4h6f7mWONAHG-KfhgqlZb-Y7-FvJqyoESGcGdQ70MfQUYzUsLbbQ-wGyOfmjV0jJZZkpBC42hcyepkkQYxhktVSknHQ68VhlkqM0Jhry9I

I was messing around with Wilhelm by spawning desks on him and deleting them. I thought he was fine with it and that we were just having a laugh but I guess I did it a few too many times. Sorry Wilhelm xx

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1WXX_BE0ddVnWkDShQm20FAkhmO0cbUwiBgnNvrwb29aQSEvUya6cZ9pt2BwSRQSGVXR-9Pxms6PvRAl1TGaFl8jYB3Ucw-2Tly45Hdz4PH5gXvUeF-ZwtKuxfV1vS_0_Lly1NIX3

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): My only proper experience staffing was on this server. I joined Orbitals staff team around 9 months back but it was short-lived (I was Helper for 2 weeks). I have grown immensely since back then and believe I can do better. For the last few months, I have been regretting leaving without giving it a proper go. I really want another shot at this and I promise I won't disappoint this time.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I don't know if I deserve staff, but I think I should get another chance. I am a long time player (started playing just before the merge) and have learned many things on this journey. I know pretty much all the rules after reading them over and over again. I like to think that I'm pretty well known in the community after being a part of it for around a year now. As a trusted member I have helped many people along the way with minor problems (telling people what jobs they can base with, how to do certain jobs like weed and so on) so the staff can deal with the more serious tickets. In my first attempt at staffing I was really anxious about getting stuff wrong and would be scared about taking time during sits, but I do believe my confidence has grown. This server has brought me so many memories of joy and I would like to help give back to the community.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): teamwork is essential within the staff to ensure that everyone has a fun and fair experience. I know the rules by heart and can help other staff out if they are feeling foggy on one. I have corrected staff members on rules previously to ensure members don't get falsely warned.

I always want everything to be fair. I always ensure that everyone I'm working with (both in games and real-life) has a fair, even amount of work, e.g there shouldn't be one person carrying the whole team. I hope as a staff member I can lighten the load

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I am determined to be a fun laid back dedicated member of the staff team. I'm not a pushover and will speak my mind if I do not agree with something. I hope to use my creativity to help with event planning and construction. I am approachable and can help players regardless of my relationship with them. I love helping new players learn more about DarkRp because it reminds me of when I first started.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes

• Like 2

+1

I have known and played with Don Cheadle for several years, he always brings cheer wherever he goes and is a blast to play with. He has been playing on the server for quite some time now, weeks before the merge from iconic to orbital. He knows the rules very well and I often see him helping newer players to understand the rules and feel welcome in the server.

+1

Hey, Don.

You're a good guy and a friendly character, you have no warns which is great for 3 weeks of game time! (not counting wilhelms warn cuz he is a cry baby) and you're a very OG member of the community! as pharam said you do tend to help new players and you do come off as a friendly guy which is something we need in the community I believe you should be staff and I'm willing to welcome you to the team with open arms.

Good luck with your application!

Don C

What can I say? Great bloke, fun to hang around. Always brings a good laugh and fun times, never argues and just wants everyone to have a great time. I do not doubt that Don has good intentions to help out the community through helping administrate on the Gmod server. It'll be a plus one of course, good luck!

Easy and big +1

Don is extremely fun to talk and play with, hes active, your and og to iconic, you help players as much as you can, you have basically no warns even with 3 weeks of playing time and lots of effort in his staff application, i hope to see you on the staff team soon <3

+1

Mr Cheadle

I remember my first time playing orbital mid last year, I saw your name and said is this the real Don Cheadle,

you promptly swiftly and professionally told me to go fuck myself.

Funny guy never had any issues with you and during my time as staff never had to take a ticket involving you. Heard nothing but great things from the community about you and cant wait to see you on the team!

• Haha 1