Doc's Staff Application

Doc

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/verdictscs/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:185334578

Discord User#: jqy#8460

Country/Time Zone: AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes I do

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1650184279029.thumb.png.695b73554def875ab2041cbca555ec45.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 2 Warns1650184298148.thumb.png.196efced80c7f4587c7392ed7aa13baa.png

Now I understand I got warned yesterday but it was a verbal warning I'm pretty sure since FailRP is a verbal, however the warn is there because of the demotion and yeah it was stupid but overexaggerated, me and blue snow were just messing around and throwing flash bangs at our fellow police officers and thyking took it seriously, I know not to do it again as some people do not take it as a joke.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): I was permanently community banned by keenu and I'm being completely honest, they never once told me what I done wrong to deserve it, I believe the closest answer I got was "retard"

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): I have a vast amount of staff experience ranging throughout different games, communities and game mode's. I was a Manager for Atlas Gaming DarkRP and SWRP as well as Sr Moderator on Oculus Gaming. I was a Moderator on Orbital Servers up until I resigned from Moderator and Commander due to personal reasons and my playtime was decreasing rapidly. (However I am now available a lot more and my recent playtime shows that with 20hours playtime gained in about 4 days.) I will also mention I've been pretty much the Co-Leader of Rice&CO since it became a big thing and I've always been making the members excited to play with us on the server, We also have many Staff Members in the group and I'm sure they can vouch that I take it seriously when I'm in a leadership role.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I have had my up's and down's with the community as a whole and some people dislike me and that's fair, however I'm sure we can all agree during my short time as staff I tried the best I could when I was available and always dealt with ticket's and issue fairly. I have many good friends in the staff team currently and have known some of them for a long time. I'm very communicative and understanding and I'm not full on strict. You could class me as immature sometimes and fair enough, your opinion is yours for a reason but I believe I can add a good working person to this staff team. I always take staffing seriously compared to being a normal player when I'm just trying to have fun with some mates just like many staff members currently on the team. If you don't have that balance you get burnt out.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): As an Ex-Commander and Ex-Moderator it show's that I have a great understanding of working in a staffing and leadership environment. I believe I could work amazingly in the current staff team as most of them are good friends of mine and I play with them almost every day. As a previous Manager and Staff Member I have a great understanding as to what it means to run a team and work along side one. I do a lot of leadership type of things outside of gaming such as; Captain 4x consecutive of my Region and School Football Team, Company Management work for my family's company. (Some of this is referenced in previous applications.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: Many qualities I have already listed with-in my previous Commander, Trusted and Staff Applications but I would be lying about these in the previous applications if I did not list them.

Determination, Hard Work and Passione towards the server.

• Organization at all times and always ready to do anything.

• I have learnt and achieved a lot of experience of leading people through my 6 years of working through different games and running different servers.

• I am always quick to learn and do anything that I am required to do so, I always put 110% into everything.

• I love to talk to people and share my experiences with them as well as listening to their own!

• I am always active and about with-in the community, offering my help to anything and anyone.

• I have added a lot to my Leadership skills from out of game activities and in-game ones such as being an Ex-Staff Member of the Server.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes, I agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, I agree.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes, I agree.

(I hope I don't get judged off that recent warn as it was honestly a PD joke that was not funny to someone.)

-1 You have a recent warning making you unable to be staff, you lack any self control and seem to start arguments with me whenever possible, I find you to be a minge, you have received a permanent community ban which would make you a poor fit for staff especially with the reason being the same thing you still do often, your in game activity needs improvement, your discord activity I feel like mostly is you talking shit about me, I believe you aren't fit for a staff role and that maybe if you work on some things you can become fit for staff. Your forums activity is great and you're very well known.

Good luck with the app.

Everywhere you seem to go drama shortly follows. Whether it be on the discord or in game, any form of involvement has you flaming someone/ someone flaming you, and from my perspective it seems wholly started and instigated by you every time. Your reappearances seemly intend to disrupt and divide the community, and for that shows absolutely no qualities for staff on the server. Instigation and subtle bullying of players, casual racism and homophobia (as seen by messages in the discord) is an absolutely appalling example of what you can bring to Orbital. I'm genuinely impressed you made this application with such a history behind you.

Need I go on to also point out the recent warn which you received, regardless if verbal or not, staff should uphold all the server rules, despite if you believe it to be "stupid" and "overexaggerated".

I need not elaborate more from my points stated. I fully believe you are incapable of upholding the qualities in which the current server staff display, and would not make for a good fit at all within the Orbital community.

I think that the toxicity factor is probably the most prevalent issue.

While I’ve noticed that the shit talk has simmered down considerably, you definitely give off a very ignorant vibe and that is a representation that the staff team cannot accept.

You only re-joined as of barely 2 weeks ago and it also seems like an impulse to make an application so soon. What matters more, image or the staff power? Staff are expected to have built a positive image prior to applying, if you receive the position now, would be an insult to the team.

While I disagree with your permanent ban, it didn’t seem like you were very missed and further emphases that you do not have a good image, even while you were staff.

Pull the stick out your ass

Regards,

Arily

• Confused 1

As I have experienced with you back in the old days, you still have the same shit and toxic behavior as before. You just applied despite you just recently came back playing on the server for 2 weeks, that's still not enough to convince other players other than getting based by your friends +1ing your app that you're deserved to get staff again. The way you handle things always gets out of hand, you either get emotional or you literally get ignorant of certain players. The reason why you resigned is because you think staff is slavery work? Then why'd you apply for staff again despite thinking of what you said on resigning? You're responsible in staffing sometimes but your ego and emotions what drives your insanity of being a disrespectful dude at some point.

Straight to the point shiz:

1. Being staff does not mean you're an alpha male

2. Being staff also does not exempt you from being immune to rules

3. Resigned cause staffing is "slave work" and now applying for staff again, what made you apply then?

4. You staffed back around October doesn't mean it guarantees that you can easily apply again.

5. If you're gonna staff again, would you able to finally grasp your emotions and ego just to become neutral for fairness to everyone and the community?

6. You just got demoted from your PD rank cause you were really ignorant with the grenades and you abused it to your hearts content. It's really recent as well that it shows you're still immature and still have the same ego as before.

Good Luck on your application and have a great