What is your current Police rank?:

Probational Trainer

Senior Sergeant

What is your current SWAT rank?:

Private

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.):

Senior Detective

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?:

After the recent police events I feel as if I belong somewhere. The Orbital Police Department

makes me feel at home, I have always felt like I have had the required qualities for this role. I have

been Constable for around 3 weeks now (Just promoted to Senior Constable) (Update Now Sergeant)

(Now Probational Trainer) (Now Senior Sergeant) but only recently taking the Police much more

seriously. I always strive to do the best for not only myself but for the community and I believe that I

am a great candidate for this position. I ensure that everyone has immersive and enjoyful roleplay

whilst roleplaying as Police Officer. I always ask for advice and tips to make sure what I'm doing is up

to standard above and beyond of what is asked.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

I will most definetely start bringing more of the community into the Police Roleplay with

this position. I would like to start running more criminal trials, investigations etc. Get more

people out in the field rather then spawning in and taze arresting people. I strongly believe

that I give the community a much more stable "Arrest Roleplay". I think that I could bring

a much better aspect of RP to the community, with my words I believe I can not only influence

the police department but also people in the streets. I feel like I'm known throughout the community

enough to take on this role and it will show people that if you believe you can get somewhere then

anyone can do it to!

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

I'm not throwing anyone under the bus in this situation but I always see other officers randomly

running up to people and tazing them and this has lead to people not listening to Police. My recipe

to arrest someone and they feel okay with it is very simple, "Freeze, you're under the arrest for (Crime)".

When people hear that and see a tazer 9 times out of 10 they comply. I've found a way to arrest people

without causing a scene in the streets. I feel as if I'm a very approachable, strong, and resilient person,

I feel like I shine as a Police Officer. I tend to set standards to influence other Officers to start making

everything much more enjoyful for everyone in the community. I take situations much more serious

i.e. Bank Robberies, Hostage Situations, Police Raids, Checkpoints, Arrests, ETC. I believe that I influenced

the use of concrete barriers in bank robberies and also in police raids. I feel like I'm a natural born leader

and believe I'm a perfect fit for this role.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:

I Agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I Agree.

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:

I Agree.

Edited by Tex Walker
  • Like 1

+1

You set a great example for newer players in the PD, often active in PD, mature, and always participate in RP when playing PD. The only thing I would say is a negative is the 3 RDM warns. It shows that you may be prone to using lethal force in situations where the person being arrested isn't a threat, or someone who's not being arrested at all. Aside from that, I think you would be a great Commissioner. Good luck with getting your application accepted!

+1

Tex is a mature, fun to play with and RP focused player. I myself have seen the unique perspective that he takes to the PD role. I believe that perhaps this new way of playing PD that I have seen in Tex will encourage more players to play PD and improve the server's general opinion of PD and the Command team. However, as said by others in this thread, you are quite a low rank in PD and new to many things in the role. Tex also hasn't taken strides to display his leadership (Such as applying for Probational Trainer). You also have quite a number of warnings. I am willing to forgo these factors due to how you excel in the role you already have and the large amount of vacancies on the Command team. I hope to see in the future what events you will host and what suggestions you will make. Keep up your dedication to this role and you will grow into a great Commissioner. Good Luck Tex!

Edited by Garry Newman

+1 Excellent PD roleplayer. Obviously the man's great at his job and such, but from the sake of RP, the man would make a fantastic commissioner. This is coming from someone who's not actively involved with PD activities, granted, but I think he would make a great opposition to the multiple crime factions cropping up recently!

Hope you get accepted Tex!!