Blake Seeds (Littlechoppa) Trusted App

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198159240705

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:99487488

Your in-game name: Blake Seeds

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1624589933839.png.22834cf5ea956f787d9d92bc11a40d54.png I have proof of 4 hours before reset however i used cam not F5 aswell as by the time this forum is reviewed i will have 24 hours PT 1624590000176.png.716a7c1f7afd660926c80b4c5d260720.png1624590029273.png.202a9e67fc6fde4307ad8303d963f42d.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1624589449644.thumb.png.ea3670a51db0509b746bb69e7775b1a0.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): I have Zero Blacklist and Softbans

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I am a valuable asset to the community, i help players out by reminding them what rules they break and help them solve any problems that they have.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Assisting the community with rule breakers would be my number one priority, i will help people out when they have an issue and guide newer players through the new map

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, i have reported multiple rule breaking occurrences in a day

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?

Yeah.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes

EDIT: 1624663089423.png.88b4112593e69dfc397412e9e9b7af61.png

1624589922243.png.86cc8ae86828b3f449b7d14e22ec0341.png

Edited by Littlechoppa

I hate to give you a -1.

But you are inactive. As for discord I've been in vc with yu, based with yoou, and earlier we did some super fun things. I would have agreed with you, but at the time of the actual app you didn't meet the minimum requirements. Being trusted isn't only about doing the first couple things to get trusted, its about staying active and being a role model. I understand that you do other things apart from playing on this server, everyone does, But just applying for it once, does not mean you deserve trusted if you are not more active than casual players.

The second reason is I don't see you in game nearly as often as I should If you were to be trusted. You countered a raid yesterday and did really well, but apart from those 2 or 3 experiences, you have not been that active in roleplay.

I hope that you re apply and be way more detailed in your app, and live up far beyond the requirements.

I hate to give you a -1.

But you are inactive. As for discord I've been in vc with yu, based with yoou, and earlier we did some super fun things. I would have agreed with you, but at the time of the actual app you didn't meet the minimum requirements. Being trusted isn't only about doing the first couple things to get trusted, its about staying active and being a role model. I understand that you do other things apart from playing on this server, everyone does, But just applying for it once, does not mean you deserve trusted if you are not more active than casual players.

The second reason is I don't see you in game nearly as often as I should If you were to be trusted. You countered a raid yesterday and did really well, but apart from those 2 or 3 experiences, you have not been that active in roleplay.

I hope that you re apply and be way more detailed in your app, and live up far beyond the requirements.

ive never been in the vc, might be wrong person, And dude just yesterday i put 5 hours in, how is that not trusted level?

ive never been in the vc, might be wrong person, And dude just yesterday i put 5 hours in, how is that not trusted level?

You can get on once for 24 hours, idle under sewers, making hella money, say you know the rules and so on, do you still think that person is deserving of trusted?

It's a bit different in this situation, but the same principle applies.

You can get on once for 24 hours, idle under sewers, making hella money, say you know the rules and so on, do you still think that person is deserving of trusted?

It's a bit different in this situation, but the same principle applies.

I was activley roleplaying, i only spent around an hour grinding money and shit not rping

Your application is poorly formatted and lacks detail, which doesn't convey a genuine interest in this rank. I think it's very unprofessional to not just play for the extra hours needed to have actual proof of the required amount of hours needed to apply. Furthermore, you didn't really explain how you would help the community with the trusted rank. You don't need the Trusted rank to be able to help and guide new players. Having no warnings or softbans on the server is good, and although I haven't seen you around very often in game I'm sure that you're a nice guy, I just think you need a little more time to both get your hours up and put more effort in to your application.