Mythic Gears going on a power trip

Your in game name: pyro gaming

Time of incident: 10/04/21 around 4-6pm ish

Staff member(s) you are reporting: Mythic Gears

Details of the incident:

Unprofessionalism.

Seems that mythic is back up to his old habits. Dear old pyro re-awakened the raging beast inside and set loose mythic, trampling everything in his path! Enough with the antics. So you've probably already know about the whole tunnel base situation and how it sparked the whole debate and yes ended with the notion in support of mythic's original verdict. It was a simple paste move fix and I'm sorry for the inconvenience I've caused the team. As to why my stubborn ass escalated this with mythic is due to his brazen action and unreasonable response firsthand. Quick rundown. Shortly after a failed police raid, 2 admins came to inspect the base, mythic and Garry Newman (to which Gladys followed shortly after. Immediately mythic goes and tells me that the base is not 2 person wide to which I said no. As I try to tell him that I had Wilhelm and Garry inspect the base in the past to see it was up to code (Wilhelm being multiple times during the creation of the base) mythic's immediate response was to push all of my props back including the fading windows. I continue to argue that it is indeed wide enough and no props were in the actual tunnel. I won't dive further into the technicalities as this isn't an appeal for the base, the base is as good as it had the prop. I'm here to shed light (again) on mythic's unprofessionalism and quote "power tripping". To simplify this, I've broken it down into sectioned explanations of the clips I was able to capture. All clips are uncut and a majority if not all of the interactions I've had with mythic during the whole debacle should be covered.

Clip 1:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13OlcSHXZv6XhwD4T5pKqjguYqqgn6HbY/view?usp=sharing

Mythic moves the props. I explain to him that I don't have any props inside the actual tunnel and that it does not restrict player movement (the tunnel itself is 1 person wide). The rest of the base is 2 person. After hearing DeMarcus say "power trip" mythic then tps me to a sit.

Clip 2:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jmt0hRaShTCU3I_ggzEWLckFCGC_JfPi/view?usp=sharing

After giving me a verbal warning for fail base and a prop kick from the server (as I refused to make the changes I challenged). I returned and made a ticket along with the lines of "Base check? anyone but mythic for obv reasons?", which he takes anyways. He continues to say that I cannot block half the tunnel which I continue to counter. Demarcus then puts some input into the vc (as it was a commission that I did for him) which mythic hits back with "Am I speaking to you?". Mythic then tps me to a sit.

Clip 3:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KGblARpTksJoDgq5Gl0Q_WO3OYhhxj73/view?usp=sharing

Mythic said he had pmd fisckii and relayed to me that I was blocking half the tunnel. Due to the actual nature of the map, I naturally disagreed. Soon after mythic demands that I fix the base followed with "I'm sick of your shit". This line suprised me a bit. We've had little to no interaction since he was reinstated in his staffing roles, to all of a sudden be sick of my shit? "Is this cunt srsly going to bring up the fucking past again?" I thought to me self. So clearly our past interactions, notably the 3hour 3 am argument in the PD of mythic trying to demote me of my rank.

Clip 4:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10F_ZPjtLJb4Y4lvMf9HCpf2bcqet4qZ_/view?usp=sharing

Follows straight after clip 3. I tell him to not kick me again as the base had building signs and was not in use, stating that I wanted an answer. Seeing as he was cloaked and no answer was given, I assumed he left so I then suicided to return to the game. to which he then tps me back the first time. This is for a ticket I made in regards to building and challenging a decision, there was no reason to keep me in the sit.

Clip 5:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RswZj9y0NyG3bybLKZpeCKV9FFZ5fEgb/view?usp=sharing

Mythic said, "Nah you wanted an answer" to which he thinks is a justified reason to keep me in the sit, a simple pm would have sufficed. Mythic says he's getting the highest cunt on for an answer. I was still stubborn at this point as none of the aforementioned higher-ups had been in the actual game and seen the build. Later on, I was told that mythic sent a photo of the build. I did not know this.

Clip 6:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tJ9dEIUT7xYYSELQ5Do7IAPK8XZ8eiaM/view?usp=sharing

We continue to argue with the "movement restriction" rule. I then ask "mind actually getting someone in-game to check?". I then suicided to return to the build, only to lo and behold, he tps me back a second time and freezes me. The speed of which he got to tp me could only mean that mythic was literally just watching me and putting me in the room to wait.

Clip 7:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CA_pmq6DnqMu02CxH9y5a8DBJXwUlDdA/view?usp=sharing

Mythic claps back with "Ltap x2, nice". Honestly a cunt and dumbass thing to say. I won't even say "which was wrong" bc that's too fucking nerdy, mythic literally accuses me of "Leaving to avoid punishment".

Clip 8:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12LC_hbqVWyVFa352j9KGkPPPKAXQX2yL/view?usp=sharing

At this point I'm just stuck, I try to tell the others in OOC that I am being held in the sit room by mythic. Mythic claps back with the actual rule, I then continue to argue that it was by map choice and that my base itself is 2 person wide. Mythic said and I quote "The tunnel is not".

Clip 9:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18c0NAyzy0Rt5zSsuCBx2Hu3le0byrK_i/view?usp=sharing

Mythic says I'm blocking the tunnel ,blah blah blah i say no blah blah blah.

Clip 10:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MGC2bmOjtNnzJkcc24Fpe6Xf10PlZdsR/view?usp=sharing

I tell mythic he's on a power trip, I tell him to let me go. Try to shit my way out, didn't work. I made an admin ticket "Help I've been frozen", and mythic closes it. However, Jeffery responds luckily enough. Mythic Threatens me with a mute for the tickets i made saying that they were false.

Clip 11:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vBrTMPCepS1vTXhplJhab0Qn_HsBDX-v/view?usp=sharing

Jeffery is visibly confused. Mythic tells Jeffery that I want higher-ups, I said no I didn't, he wanted that. Not once did I say get a higher up here, I only rebuked mythic's decision whilst asking the other staffers online for a different take.

Clip 12:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_0Nb5g8fPpMbWKWZaiwpMhfX-ZeLHdB2/view?usp=sharing

I tell Jeffery I'm being kept here, mythic says Nah it's all good. I suicide for a second time and he brings me back for the 3rd time.

Clip 13:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pIYcf2kI2oy1hlCH9ulGrtiD6veSZRNA/view?usp=sharing

Mythic says he had gotten a response from head admin coupled with the rule from the line. Like a couple of broken records, I tell mythic "Hard to imagine your relaying this fairly" given that I hadn't seen the other staffers get on, nor did i know he sent a photo. Told mythic to cope.

Clip 14:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DVKkhPcd3ZM_Y6siGptTIwBbgPfMKU32/view?usp=sharing

Get tpd back from the sit. pm DeMarcus, get a pm from mythic saying in 10 mins and it's still there, he would be escalating. told him that building signs were up and ill wait for others to see it, cry about it. If the base is not operational and there are clear building signs (3 in fact).

Clip 15:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PlysN2qmibqEZhKC8wyyI5Zq3udiqLi7/view?usp=sharing

I come back and ensure that the signs are up and I un- collided a text screen to fully block it off.

Clip 16:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pJ50BC-vXwHswqFkap66hchcnLr9QNGQ/view?usp=sharing

after waiting for a bit I added another led screen saying " base under investigation" to deter any would-be players.

Clip 17:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18GSDp-sgLitDIi5f6TsM_iuvPYdHO1vH/view?usp=sharing

Mythic Tps me back, at this point I've had enough of Mythic's shit. And I tell him that I don't wanna hear from him anymore. I then tell him that I'll just wait for someone to get on and I then suicided to return to the game. I get tpd for the 4th time and froze as well. The base was gone at this point as I had talked to another person who had updated me on the situation. He asks if the base had been changed and I simply ignore him. And once again called a ticket in for being frozen.

Clip 18:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b0zccFd3MITp4LRGS3uW8ud1If5QSXMw/view?usp=sharing

Mythic said "I'll do the thing" (i don't know what he meant) and canceled my ticket. he tells me that I need to fix my base and I remain ignorant. I make another ticket and he gags me (it says voice chat but I couldn't type either).

Clip 19:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jk1UqCNgusuggfdj5w_dzlrPN18OZjYP/view?usp=sharing

I can't talk at all, try to see if the other staff got on. Mythic tells me that the base isn't illegal and came from community manager words, he then tells me to fix it asap. Ungags me and sneds me back. I hit back with a sly remark "how about no?".

After clip 19:

no more clips. get another update on the final decision, I moved my base to left. Another admin told me what had happened and I changed it.

I showed this to someone who was pretty well known, we go through the bits and shed further insight on the unprofessionalism mythic had taken against me. Not to mention our clashing past and mythic's "past issues", naturally I armed myself in the situation with rounds of hostility. The base was built in the hopes of a technicality, only to fall on the same blade of its bureaucracy.

Note*

I'd hope Mythic and I would find a much better interaction than we did so months ago. I'll admit my stubborn nature against him, but I'll do say his lack of professionalism in taking this. When I chose to just ignore and walk away from him for the time being, he chose to trap me in a sit. gagging and freezing me so he could reign down his almighty hammer. I'd hate to see such a good server with a tireless staffing team in an already uncertain situation be sullied by such a power tripper. Don't make the same mistakes you did last time, I leave this to you mythic.

Any evidence (If Any):

ALL CLIPS ARE BEING LOADED INTO DISCORD INCIDENT REPORTS (for some reason the clips wont load and be accepted on forums)

On god. Have to reupload files to google drive, going to take another eh lets say

1649732114894.png.a0a431d465d7d02eebd6c1d1e07809ad.png this long

*update:

Clips are done

Edited by Mythic Queers

Hey pyro, I'll answer this all bit by bit in the morning, but I would like to say now, I had no idea I was still cloaked in the sit room which is my mistake, I see why you left and I apologize for not checking if I uncloaked properly. I took your base check ticket becaude none of the other staff online wanted to deal with you/your base. As for why I tp'd you back so much, I was finding the exact rule like you asked, and with me being cloaked and not looking at the game, I understand why you left the sit thinking I just left you in there alone now. I am really sorry I honestly thought I wasn't cloaked, which would have avoided most of this. I will go thru everything properly when I can tomorrow, and I will admit the amount the situation escalated was due in big part to myself being cloaked in the sit without me knowing.also would like to clarify I said I'm sick of your shit, I did not word it the best, but I meant I was sick of dealing with it. I explained why it wasn't allowed and you kept asking why and arguing the point, this sit dragged on around an hour and towards the end I lost my cool. So I apologize for my actions not being the professional standard we try to uphold. Talk soon Edited by Mythic_Gears

hello again,

i feel it should be noted that when garry told you the base was ok, you made changes since then, without him checking, which would mean the original ok to the base is irrelevant if you made changes after that.

so clip one where i moved the props, i asked you 3-4 times before that to move them, and i was moving them to show you where it would be acceptable, i moved 3 props. the reason you were taken to a sit was because it is extremely hard to focus when you are typing, reading and listening to someone say "power trip" repeatedly.

clip 2, you were given a verbal warning for failbasing, as per guidelines after i explained to you its not allowed, and said you needed to move the prop. the reason i took your base check ticket was because the other staff on had made a complaint about your base and specifically asked me to come check it out, none of the others wanted to deal with it because it was such a cancer base design. again tp'd to a sit as it was your props, and demarcus's input was irrelevant.

clip 3, i inform you ive sent head admins a pic of the base and asked for input, conveniently the report is up 2 days later so i have no supporting logs for my side. i passed on what the staff chat said which was "its not allowed, fix it" and you continued to argue for a solid 10 mins before i said im sick of your shit.

the reason you were kept in the sit was because you wanted an answer as to why it wasnt legal, and i couldnt be fucked arguing with you over pm. i asked higher ups a few times to get on to no avail.

clip 7, ltapX2 was because you left a sit i brought you to, for a fail base, you absolutely refused to listen to anyone else, including the senior admin that told you fix the damn base.

clip 10, making tickets during sits is generally a no no, you were frozen because you wanted to argue your point but refused to listen to anyone else, insisting on suiciding instead of actually talking about it. as to why jeffrey was so confused by the sit when he arrived, i pressed my cloak bind when i tp'd you, im not sure why it didnt uncloak but ive rebound the command, the reason i said you wanted a higher up was because you were unhappy with the decisions of every other staff member online at the time, you say you wanted the opinion of the other staff online, but refused to take it when literally every staff member online said fix the base.

clip 12, you tell jeffrey your being kept there, and i say "nah its all good", again, out of context, jeffrey asked if i needed help, to which i said nah,

clip 13, i got a reply from head admins about what to do with you, which was to repeat the rule to you until you learn. i had told you multiple times that i sent a pic of the base to the staff chat, but yet again, none of your evidence shows this because it doesnt support your narrative, the same reason you waited 2 days to make the report, so i have no logs to back up my side.

clip 19, you were gagged in sit because i was explaining all the shit i said all along to you for the final time, you refused to listen to anything i said, and sent in more tickets about a sit, so you were gagged.

I understand my part in this but you were in no way a good player, i told you many times why it wasnt allowed and you werent happy, but wouldnt listen when i got the opinion of higher ups. as a final note, you say your base was built on a technicality, 1649728942739.png.4d45fb44672d242c140ad8382b688218.png , so yeah dont do that. we both let our emotions interfere, maybe ease up on the hostility and aggression in this thread.

good day

Edited by Mythic_Gears

the moment i got back from the prop kick i made a staff ticket "base check, anyone but mythic" and you took it. Afterwhich you said you were sick of my shit. At that point the matter hadnt gone over by 10mins. You were clearly taking this with personally and letting your power tripping emotions clouding you're judgement. You did not cloak "by mistake", You did so twice, first when jeffery foudn you cloaked, and the second time afterwards. Look in the reports at the point where I decided to ignore it and just wait for someone else to get on. You insisted on keeping me in the sit and freezing me, threatened me with ltap and a mute (of which you did so later on). You didn't loose your cool, you lost your shit. Get off the staff team you fruit loop.

hello again,

i feel it should be noted that when garry told you the base was ok, you made changes since then, without him checking, which would mean the original ok to the base is irrelevant if you made changes after that.

so clip one where i moved the props, i asked you 3-4 times before that to move them, and i was moving them to show you where it would be acceptable, i moved 3 props. the reason you were taken to a sit was because it is extremely hard to focus when you are typing, reading and listening to someone say "power trip" repeatedly.

clip 2, you were given a verbal warning for failbasing, as per guidelines after i explained to you its not allowed, and said you needed to move the prop. the reason i took your base check ticket was because the other staff on had made a complaint about your base and specifically asked me to come check it out, none of the others wanted to deal with it because it was such a cancer base design. again tp'd to a sit as it was your props, and demarcus's input was irrelevant.

clip 3, i inform you ive sent head admins a pic of the base and asked for input, conveniently the report is up 2 days later so i have no supporting logs for my side. i passed on what the staff chat said which was "its not allowed, fix it" and you continued to argue for a solid 10 mins before i said im sick of your shit.

the reason you were kept in the sit was because you wanted an answer as to why it wasnt legal, and i couldnt be fucked arguing with you over pm. i asked higher ups a few times to get on to no avail.

clip 7, ltapX2 was because you left a sit i brought you to, for a fail base, you absolutely refused to listen to anyone else, including the senior admin that told you fix the damn base.

clip 10, making tickets during sits is generally a no no, you were frozen because you wanted to argue your point but refused to listen to anyone else, insisting on suiciding instead of actually talking about it. as to why jeffrey was so confused by the sit when he arrived, i pressed my cloak bind when i tp'd you, im not sure why it didnt uncloak but ive rebound the command, the reason i said you wanted a higher up was because you were unhappy with the decisions of every other staff member online at the time, you say you wanted the opinion of the other staff online, but refused to take it when literally every staff member online said fix the base.

clip 12, you tell jeffrey your being kept there, and i say "nah its all good", again, out of context, jeffrey asked if i needed help, to which i said nah,

clip 13, i got a reply from head admins about what to do with you, which was to repeat the rule to you until you learn. i had told you multiple times that i sent a pic of the base to the staff chat, but yet again, none of your evidence shows this because it doesnt support your narrative, the same reason you waited 2 days to make the report, so i have no logs to back up my side.

clip 19, you were gagged in sit because i was explaining all the shit i said all along to you for the final time, you refused to listen to anything i said, and sent in more tickets about a sit, so you were gagged.

I understand my part in this but you were in no way a good player, i told you many times why it wasnt allowed and you werent happy, but wouldnt listen when i got the opinion of higher ups. as a final note, you say your base was built on a technicality, [ATTACH type=full" alt="1649728942739.png]2892[/ATTACH] , so yeah dont do that.

good day

Demarcus said power trip once in vc, you told him "am i speaking to you?" and tp me to a sit. The base is also a commission for demarcus.

Garry was the only admin that had interacted with the design and had actually come to check it when they failed a pd raid against me.

Don't you go using the whole 2 day log thing to cover your tracks. You never told me about any evidence you sent, not even after the verdict in the end. The only way i foudn out was because wilhelm got on and told me. I also wouldn't call it a solid 10min argument, as when I had gotten back from the prop kick I specifically requested another staffer to check it. At that time I knew where the direction of this was heading and decided to stay away from you. Knowing this yourself, you chose to take the ticket.

Couldn't be fucked? mate you shouldn't be fucked to be admin if your plan was just to freeze and keep me in a sit.

I made tickets to try and get the others to unfreeze me. No other staffer online came to talk to me or to tell me about the base. Other than garry in the initial Debacle, literally no one else came on. What senior admin? who? no senior admin got on the game, everything from the other staffers offline were relayed to you.

No way I'm a good player? yea right, didn't think you read the part on why i was stubborn torwards you. Never had such a lengthy argument with any other admin at all. Yet you're the one here who is a power tripper, people have come to speak out. You are no way a good admin if you act like this.

pretty sure you said wilhelm and garry both checked the base, in your first paragraph

In the past, they have seen the build. Where as I said garry was the only one who interacted with it was when they raided it on the day. Garry himself said he wasn't that versed in the building rules and I should go look for other admins. On the day 2 of the roots left, I made a base check ticket of which you cancelled by saying along the lines of "were sorry, we can't take youre ticket right now due to whats going on". Which I agreed and no longer made a ticket about it later on.

ooh didnt see this bit. 1649748682847.thumb.png.5d6c1263fa4912ea5fdaeb01dc940e8e.png

I'm was naturally hostile due to how you treated me in the past in you're sits. I didn't let my emotions interfere going as far as ignoring you for the time being and waiting for others to get on. You chose the manic route of putting me in a sit because you wanted to shove it in my face that you were right. As for my hostility, the original part I had written was out of frustration not hostility. The report was supposed to have been written up on the night of the incident, due to clip uploads, it was difficult to do so.