Jaque Sternest Warn Appeal

zepos

Your SteamID

STEAM_0:1:429830315

In-game name

Jaque Sternest

Time and date of ban (Use timezone)

In !warn it says "03/04/2022 19:1..." so I don't know the exact time but I am in GMT +8

Name of the Staff Member that banned you

Willhelm Von Zuen

Further details

I was a hitman and the mayor had a hit on them. So I assisted a raid with a thief on the PD, I was able to kill 2 cops before dying but heard one of them saying I was RDMing (I respawned so I didn't hear what he said after). A few days later (9th April) I checked my warns and just noticed that I was warned for RDM 2x and had a 12hr weapon blacklist. I wasn't online during that 12hr period so I didn't know until today.

I understand if this doesn't get accepted because of how long it was ago and the fact I have no evidence but even if this gets rejected can Willhelm or the people I killed explain the full situation to me? I always avoided getting into trouble so it hurts to see such a serious offense on my profile

Any evidence you can provide

I'm not sure if logs go that far but if they do then you can probably find that I did F8 and yell assist.

Have you become familiar with the rules?

I've been familiar with the rules since forever and haven't ever gotten a warning before this so I was a bit confused.

Sorry for the trouble I caused

Thanks for reading

Hey Jaque

So I want to start by saying that the logs don't go that far back as im trying to find it for you but because this was 6 days ago the logs just won't show as far back

From what I vaguely remember is a raid by a hitman was started on the PD and you killed 2 cops before dying them leaving, i took the ticket and looked at logs and saw you started a raid, killed 2 cops and left but because i never grabbed you prior to the sit I never added the LTAP

Because you took 5 days [6 days since I could get on the game] and with no way for us to get logs, unless you have video proof im afraid the warn will have to stay as there is no way to confirm what you say is true and if it was the case

• Like 2

Hey Jaque

So I want to start by saying that the logs don't go that far back as im trying to find it for you but because this was 6 days ago the logs just won't show as far back

From what I vaguely remember is a raid by a hitman was started on the PD and you killed 2 cops before dying them leaving, i took the ticket and looked at logs and saw you started a raid, killed 2 cops and left but because i never grabbed you prior to the sit I never added the LTAP

Because you took 5 days [6 days since I could get on the game] and with no way for us to get logs, unless you have video proof im afraid the warn will have to stay as there is no way to confirm what you say is true and if it was the case

Ah I see no problem, I fully understand. I'll try even harder not to cause any problems. Thanks for the explanation