RP Name: pharam

Country/Time Zone: Australia

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1649419681204.png.c1e74568f300d35d03ab625e2038ca14.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1649419658884.thumb.png.787cc3ef2635ebef43f348d2c7683a50.png

I'd like to explain these warnings.

Greggy | RDM - I don't remember this warning as it was long ago but it was probably justified.

Howard Rice | Encouraging Rule Breaking - On my first day back to the server after my permanant ban I supplied a massrdmer with an ak47 and watched him kill a few people. Howard was spectating me as he does and pulled me into a sit and warned me for it.

Lui | MRDM | SB 1mo | what da dog doin - After being staff on orbital for 3-4 months and getting kind of tired of it I decided to pull a massie, I regret this decision as it is the start of what would become my community ban. This will not happen again, I do not plan on pulling another massie ever.

Permanent Ban: This ban was a community ban, I wanted to get myself permanently banned. I was bored of gmod and didn't plan on returning. I pulled a massie and said some things in OOC that I am not proud of to ensure a permanant ban. Now that I am unbanned I enjoy the server a lot more than I did and still find myself helping other players with issues they have.

Roberto | Encouraging Rule Breaking | SB 1w - One night I logged into the server and was brought to a sit room where staff were giving a player guns to rdm people, afterwards I gave him a few guns and watched him go ham.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): Orbital Servers | Helper-Admin | 4 Months - Taken over 1000 tickets and have vast knowledge of rules

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I miss staffing, I love helping players with their issues and often find myself helping players now even though I am not a staff member. I am very social and love to talk to people. Having the option to take tickets and help players even more than I can now would be amazing.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): Previously when I was staff I worked as a team, helping other staff if they don't know the proper punishments and giving my input in staff meetings. In-game I am always basing with friends to help defend valuables and raiding.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: An experienced, helpful and fun to talk to staff member who loves helping out fellow staff, participating in events and bringing discussion to conversations.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes

• Like 1

+1, Pharam has always been a good person, he is well known throughout the community and is an excellent person to play with. He values the rules and he always ensures to make a fun and immersive roleplay for everyone who he encounters. I'm excited to see where this application goes! I wish you the best of luck Pharam :)
  • Like 1

-1 recent warning from last month, you shouldn't clutter your staff app with explanations of warns as people do not care about that, your staff app barely has anything to it if you take away the explanations, you come off as immature, yes you do seem like you regret the perma but I feel like it's a long reach to bring you back risking you might get "bored of gmod" and do it again or abuse staff perms. Other than that your activity is great in game, on discord and on the forums. Edited by thyking
  • Like 1

+1

Pharam has always been a big part of this community for a long time now. He taught me all everything about DarkRp and many others as well. During his time he was by far one of the best admins. He knew all rules and punishments off by heart, and would never crack under pressure. He was never uptight and could always have fun no matter the people he was with. He is always friendly to people and has a great sense of humour. He has been constantly expressing that he wants to staff again in the discord. No doubt he would be a better staff than half the current ones.

While he has had a couple of serious punishments I wholeheartedly believe that he deserves one more chance.

• Like 1

-1 two times you encouraged rule breaking both MRDM and you’ve also done MRDM, you even healed one of the people that were doing a Massy, I haven’t talked to you alot but you’re active but because of the warns I have to give you a -1. Good luck with your app.

+1

Here is my opinion and why I disagree with other people’s opinions;

Pharam is a great attitude for the server.

Did he encourage MRDM? Yes.

Was it a wise thing to do? No.

HOWEVER, as far as personality goes I’m the community, pharam is very much the embodiment of what orbital should represent.

Fun, refreshing and a little bit chaotic.

During his time as a former staff member, he provided excellent administration and community interaction.

@thyking I find it funny that you are always the first to hold someone back for something that happened a month ago, when you haven’t grown as a person since joining the community. Try being open minded and suggestive to improvement.

Tuppy has said before that staff should be more lenient and fun. Pharam’s your guy.

Good luck mate.

• Like 2

+1 Even after all the warnings I still think it would be good to have him as staff, I have seen him in the discord many times and is very well known within the community. Overall he seems to be a fun guy and regretted his warns, I hope to see him as staff again.

+1 honestly a chill dude, still dunno who tf he is but he starting to become a homie, seen him in game and discord a lot, massive menace to me in discord but its coo, his warns are chill bro i been banned 10 times over on 7 accounts of murder with third degree assault and im still able to apply so ur perfect <3

Mega +1 Pharam is extremely active in gmod, forums and discord, he knows the rules and isnt a hardass about them, last time he was admin he was very chill and cool and i believe that he deserves staff. Edited by Lil Kitty
  • Like 1

+1

He's is really chill to be around and just have a talk to and he's great if you want to mess around with him and has a good mentality.

Although he's warns are really not good: I think he knows what he did and is sorry for doing those and just wants to help the community now and help make the server more fun for everyone.

My experience with him has always been good and I have had so much fun with him and I think he's all good for this role because he knows the rules really good and he will help stop more accidents from happening on this server.

Good luck<span style=✌️">

• Like 2

I think that it is about time a responded to Pharam's staff application

I have known Pharam a long time since the days when we both staffed on Iconic and I can honestly say that he is someone who fits staff. When he was staff he was always active, taking tickets at like 4am was always committed to the server and really cared for the community and it's future. Pharam is someone who is very easy to get along with, is not the person to hold grudges and treat others unfairly. As he was ex staff he has knowledge of the server rules and how to enforce them correctly. Yes after he was staff he broke the rules when he knew the rules and knew not too. I think that everyone is remembering him as someone who was Perma banned but not as the good staff member he used to be. He made a mistake and now he has the chance to prove that he has moved pass it. I think that Pharam deserves another chance at staffing.

+1

• Like 2