A Edit on my previous post

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:589847198

In-Game Name: Small Timmy

The time it happened: 6:00 - 6:30

Name of the admin: Mersman

Info: I got ran up on by 2 hooligans and I started to get attacked one was yelling "RDM RDM RDM RDM" while punching me and other wasn't saying anything but he came inside the building with the attacker. Notice both of the Attackers are thieves so I rightly assume that they are in this together that they are friends so I start running and I got to a building and I prob block it so they can't reach me and at this point I'm still assuming that both of them are out to get me so I take out a weapon and kill them both. Later I get called to a admin sit by one of the Gentlemen that attacked me and I get mad that he has the nerve to jump me, a citizen and try to kill me with his friend, die in the process and call me to a fucking admin sit. In the admin sit I get mad because of the reason I listed above I kill him in the sit because of his actions and he says that he didn't punch (He didn't but he was sure as hell going to) and I get banned for 3 days. I do admit that i got really mad and I called him a faggot and I do accept a warning for homophobic slur but 2xrdm I don't and i haven't been on the server for more than 3 days after coming back and this shit happens? (I have the clip but for some reasons i can't post it please DM me on discord my name is Small Timmy on the server for the clip :) thnx)

Evidence: As I stated Message me on discord

Rules: for the rules that apply here, yes I'm well educated on the rules

You had no reason to kill Mr Gaeybo or what ever his name was, he never hit you so that's the first RDM, you then proceeded to kill him in a sit and call him a slur, you wouldn't have been banned if you hadn't of done that. I think the ban is warranted. You say you're well educated on the rules yet the clip shows you prop blocking and you never called an admin for the thief that ARDM'ed you. You then proceeded to message me on discord after I had issued the ban.

1648989954639.png.0863e55378672318cb90a53d87dbb12e.png

If anything I believe your ban should be extended but its up to the higher ups now.

You had no reason to kill Mr Gaeybo or what ever his name was, he never hit you so that's the first RDM, you then proceeded to kill him in a sit and call him a slur, you wouldn't have been banned if you hadn't of done that. I think the ban is warranted. You say you're well educated on the rules yet the clip shows you prop blocking and you never called an admin for the thief that ARDM'ed you. You then proceeded to message me on discord after I had issued the ban.

[ATTACH=full]2806[/ATTACH]

If anything I believe your ban should be extended but its up to the higher ups now.

Yes and i spoke to fisckii about it, as for the guy Mr gaeybo me calling him gay is a fact its in his name and he is a assailant of the other dude as he was both a thief and he was following me with him. If given the chance he would've hit me and yes i admitted to calling him homophobic slurs and accepting my warning and yes i admitted to sending those messages to you, I told everything to fisckii. I admitted to everything that was right or wrong. And mersman you are an absolute idiot if I didn't prob block i would've been chased and killed without even having a chance to bring out my weapon. In the heat of the moment I didn't care that mister gaeybo didn't hit me, in my eyes he was one of the 2 perpetrators and if given another chance i would do it all over again. He played you and you know it, him and he's idiot mate running up on me and starting to punch me, nothing was done about that and after they were killed he had the nerve to call a admin ticket on me thats why I shot him and killed him and i have no regrets cause unlike you mersman I am not retarded.

Thank you for your understanding

I don't know how you got admin.

it's about the bigger picture. Think about it logically both are thief's, both run at me at the same time, both follow me and both stay at the door that I placed, waiting for me. Which fucking idiot see's another thief and thinks to himself "Yes im gonna follow him" and after getting killed he puts on a act saying "aw i didn't hit him, i wasn't with the other guy" Yes he was and mersman you got fucking played bro.

Edited by Small Timmy

Reviewed

After being updated from viewing both parties and evidence. The ban was intended to be a 3 day ban. You've already served a long enough punishment. The ban has now been reduced to 1 day ban. You're now unbanned and hopefully have learned your lesson.

Thank you, sincerely. Combat Wombat