DBM Cr4zed Trusted Application

DBM Cr4zed

Steam Community Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122397971/

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:581066121

Discord User#:Мцgмаи#3495

Your in-game name:DBM Cr4zed

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):1647744252807.thumb.jpeg.176c7bb931ca2300a7efd97fd1110b43.jpeg

How many warnings do you have?1647744120033.thumb.jpeg.1746c75de1b655f61f47f34950be213a.jpeg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? yes i know the laws very well and i am quite well known in the server and i think i could be a help to the community and become good friends with people among the server

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? i think i could help out the server by being positive in the community and reporting anything that is happening around that is admin worthy. I also think that i will become great friends with the people on the server and make sure to report anything that happens.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? yes

-1. First time seeing you, application is very bland, I see you haven't been warned in a while so I will give you that. Right now I think you should play a bit more and get more active in the forums and more well known throughout the community. The lads above said it well. I wish you luck.

Yours Truly,

Texz.thumb.png.2f13329db4089ce8b8173e2981d59fc6.png

Hey bro,

AS stated by others, your application has minimal detail, showing very little effort, care and respect for the rank. Additionally, your forums account is very new, showing you have not been active on forums as stated you should be in the prerequisites. You also don't have that much time on server and I would suggest you make more of an appearance in all areas of in-game, discord and forums. Work towards what everyone has replied with, but until then it will have to be a -1.

From me on this occasion as other have stated you have almost no community presence, with a brand new forums account,minimal discord activity across both pd and main discord channels, i have never seen you in game (although i could dismiss that as i havent been active myself the last week ) and finally app could use more detail

work on your activity in these areas and i see no reason you shouldnt be deserving of trusted rank

Wish you luck on your app

• Like 1

Hey, DBM

I'm afraid I will have to -1 this application due to this being a very low application and you also only made your forum account to make this application, this shows you are not active within the community outside of gmod and frankly I don't think you are very active inside of gmod either as the only thing I remember about you is warning you, I apologize but you should raise your activity and make a more effort app and my opinion will change.

Good luck with your application.

I haven't seen you that much around the server nor the discord, on top of that your application is very small and bland.

Hope next time you apply you are more active in the community, don't be shy and please put more detail into your application.

Other than that, good luck

JefferyPlagueDoctor.thumb.png.61ca45fd81449ce186cc92b2c17ebf19.png