Chinese Pigeon's Trust Application

stat

Steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199218874810/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:629304541

Discord Id: Word.exe#0918

In game name: Chinese Pigeon

20220305101440_1.thumb.jpg.dd8ae132546221adeff8b70a27ab346b.jpg

I have 2 warns, sorry i dont have screen shots, somehow i cant press Ctrl+F5 when the warn gui is opened, I 1 rdm warn, and 1 rrdm warn, both are in 2022 feb 02, warn by mythic gears,

I got a 6H wepeon black list in 2022 feb 02 because of rrdm. And i have no Bans

This is the only server I play on Gmod, and i want to become trusted because i want to have full expience in or in orbital darkrp server. I will Keep take my role seriously and always report any rule breaker.

I am femilar with all of the rules, and i will not abuse any of my power with my rank. and i do agree to take my rank away if i abuse any of my power

hello, understand you're trying to make your application better and did partially use the template however you still haven't quite followed the template completely, please have a look at https://forums.orbitalservers.gg/threads/garry-newmans-trusted-application.1603/ for inspiration,

I recommend making each part of the app like "Ingame name:" "How many warns" etc a different colour to the answer if that makes sense

-1 sorry chinese, application its extremely low in detail, i have seen you around, giving out money and starting gun shops out in the open on main street, you're a pretty funny guy, just need to put more time into the application and discord/forums and im sure you'll be trusted in no time

Good luck in the future :)

Hey, Chinese Pigeon.

Thanks for making an application! Although I'm afraid I have to -1 based on the fact that you didn't follow the template correctly, this is also a very low effort application and I can't say you are to active either. You are also prone to rdm from what I can see which a trusted member of the community can't be doing. You have only just scraped 2 days of playtime and looks like you only made your forum account solely for this application and to ask how to get trusted. You have sent a total of 3 messages in the discord, 2 of them asking how to get trusted. I believe you need to be more active in the community that includes forums and discord. Currently, I do not believe you deserve trusted but my opinion can change depending on your actions.

Good luck with your application.

Hi mate,

Unfortunately I am going to have to -1 as I have never actually seen you play in the server nor have I heard of you. Adding on to what others have previously said, here are a few tips to expand on your application!

- Follow the template, it's been provided for a reason

- Provide more detail in your application, don't give us the bare minimum, make us want you to have trusted

- You have met the minimum 2 days, but spend more time on the server getting to know more players and allow others to meet you

- Since you have previous warns, try to create a space between your application and your last warn, this helps show staff and other players that you have grasped a greater understanding and application of the rules

Best of luck!

Aragon Darkwood

-You failed to follow the trusted application template

-I dont have anything really negative to say about your character but nothing notably positive either ( ie helping players and such )

-Your forum activity is terrible with only 2 messages with one of them being this application which is invalid due to not following the template

-Your discord activity is atrocious with zero messages on the PD discord, 3 messages on the main discord ( 2 of which you are asking how to apply for trusted ) and needs to be improved massively

Overall there is alot ya need to fix before applying again.

~Taser Sniper " Just built different "

` As stated, you failed to use the template

`I honestly don't know your name yet so may be a good chance to increase activity both on discord, forums and in game.

` I have nothing negative towards ya bud just gotta keep it neutral

` extremely low in detail

I have seen you in-game before and you seem to be a pretty nice guy but you simply didn't put any effort into this application. You also are barely known in the community and you have some warns.

I believe that you can become trusted one day, but first become well known in the community and actually put effort into your application (Follow the template). I hope to see you apply again in the near future.

Denied

Negative community feedback. It appears that your community interaction is severely lacking as many people don't know who you are, I suggest starting with conversation through our Discord servers or by responding to threads on our forum. Not only that, try adding more details to your application.

Please reapply in 1 week.