Yummy Pizza Staff Application

Prerequisites

-You must be 15 and over to apply.

-Your total game time must be 4 days and over.

-You must be well known within the community.

-You must be well informed of all of our rules.

Questions :

Steam Community

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198839788509/

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:439761390

Discord User#:

YummyPizza#2962

Country/Time Zone: GMT +7

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes, i do

What is your game time? (Show Screenshot): SHOWN

How many warnings do you have? (Show Screenshot): 0 And i intend to keep it always on that number.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Show Screenshot): I Do not have any softbans / Blacklist of any kind

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Sadly i never had staffing experience before but after spending 800 Hours on dark RP i get The idea of how staffing is going to be like and how to deal with a lot of sit situations. But because of my lack of professional staffing experience, i want to ask everyone within the community especially The higher-ups to guide me so i can be a good staff in the future.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I have been wandering around Gmod for quite a while until something caught my eyes and that's Dark RP i have spend over 900+ Hours purely on dark RP itself and i have gained a lot of experience of how the rules go and how people behave in-game. and i believe with the experience i have and my cool-headed nature i will be able to give a proper judgment in any sit situation i will meet in the future.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using Examples):

During this pandemic, we have a lot of Group school project but with this pandemic, it’s sure a real challenge to put everyone together to start doing work that’s where i come in i am fast at reading the situation and i quickly take measures i evaluate every member of my group and give them work according to their abilities while still making sure everyone has a fair amount of work. as a leader, i am open to any suggestion that my member suggests i would then evaluate them and discuss them with my team so we don’t have any miscommunication between each other.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

As someone that used to lead a team, i believe i can also imply that on the staff team. And seeing how many hours i have spent on dark RP i believe i can use the experience to enhance my judgment during a very complicated sit that i will encounter as a staff member in charge in the future.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

Yes, i fully agree to this term and i will not abuse my power whatsoever

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, i fully aware that if i ever misused my power as a staff member my rank will be stripped from me.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes, i fully agree to follow the expectation people will give to me as a staff member and i will try my best to be a good role model for a newcomer or everyone in general.

20210616094202_1.thumb.jpg.94638ef385ed5c31834fb91ce83bba49.jpg20210616093705_1.thumb.jpg.9ced0329dda135a44e58e35c80fc85ff.jpg

+1

You're an active member within the community, not just in-game but on the forums and discord. Yummy is a well-known member of the community. I can tell that you are well informed of the rules as for a week of playtime you have managed to receive 0 warns. You're helpful towards others in OOC and can lead by example. And finally, your app is very detailed showing that you care for this role. I believe you deserve a shot at staff!

Good Luck

+1

Kawan dari negara sebelah, apa khabar?

Yummy has always been an enthusiastic player in the community, and always a fun and joyful roleplayer, I personally never had any issues with him whatsoever. He is very friendly to approach, and easily likeable! In terms of rule knowledge, it is no joke that Yummy thoroughly understand the rules, hence shown by his zero warning record. When it comes to staffing material, I have always noticed Yummy helping players via OOC chat, making staff requests to report rulebreakers or to ask general questions regarding the rules or something related to his building so he would not get in trouble which is highly commendable. The application contains lots of details, and shows that you had put your effort into it and care about getting the rank. In terms of activity, I always see you in-game during peak hours so that is not an issue. Community presence is very good too as I see you interact with other members of the community in game as well as outside of the server such as in our Discord and forums. To top it off, I highly believe that you should be given staffing position for the reasons above, selamat berjaya kawanku! <3

• Haha 1

I have only experienced positive interactions with you when I saw you in the mines etc and you always show kindness, respect and calmness to all players I have watched you interact with. Although you have no prior staffing experience I think you deserve a chance to gain some due to your devotion to the community and exceptional clean record showing an in-depth understanding of the rules and guidelines of the server.

I wish you luck.

+1

Hello,

Yummy Pizza

First of all I have seen you on the server before plenty of times to know you are a dedicated member and a trusted member.

It is pretty obvious I'm going to +1 the staff application as you have no warn history is a trusted player you have a microphone and are of staffing age.

I wish you well with your Staffing application Yummy Pizza.

Thanks,

Muck Figures.