pharam

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: doombot

Don Cheadle

Don Cheadle
Trusted
Jun 25, 2021
I played tf2 with friends and we were all don cheadle, I was always too lazy to change it back so it kinda stuck with me.

• Clown
Reactions: Steven Thomas

cowboy

cowboy
Enforcer
Donator
Trusted
Jan 31, 2022
cowboy emoji + rdr2 + did live on a farm for a bit (doxxing myself guys)

Nezzy Wezzu

I TYPOED MY NAME HECK
Donator
Aug 22, 2022
Somewhere on Planet Earth
Nezzy, Nezulu and Nezulurania lore. uh okay

So though all my ps4 days i was KillerNato2003, Nato being a nick i had at the time, and although previously SpottyNato was my ign for most platforms i was like "NAH THIS STUFF TOO CHILDISH" and KillerNato was born, later down the road i found "Killer" being in my name way to edgy, and Nez became what i typed in, but i felt like it was too short so that became Nezulu, using the phonetic alphabet, then i just came up with rania off the top of my head.

Nezzy (Wezzy) litteraly came out of teasing over my weebness n stuff so yea i kinda adopted it over the years.

• Simp
Reactions: Mr Osama

Boss man

Trusted
Aug 6, 2022
bOsS mAN lore:
bought gmod
loaded up orbital
default name was kariss
shit name
boss man came instantly into my head

Mr Osama

Soundcloud Rapper
Staff Member
Donator
Trusted
Aug 1, 2022
I actually can't remember but I'm pretty sure I was on Supremacy with a friend from school as he introduced me to the server and I think I wanted to be funny and I just stuck with it

sethieplayz

sethieplays
Donator
Trusted
Sep 5, 2021
sethie played games on yt, pre simple, it was a much better choice than sethistheawesome

esc

innocent
Sep 6, 2022
Singapore
wanted to prank a friend by changing my username into one of his random steam friend's username and start spamming his address, irl name and bank account details , i ended up being too lazy to change it back.