xavier Trusted Role Application

xavier

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120504401/home

xavier

2d 5h 11m

1634215528814.png.ba9d07cf6813e7c7cea48a68889733f7.png7 Warnings

1634215511977.png.648f4bf26332511a01d9213022cfe3bb.png

Blacklist 24h Weapons Ban

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I have played on this server for a semi while and would like to become a trusted member to gain trust for other members to roleplay with (Becoming friends or allies) I would also like the new selection of jobs and roles to play to add to the roleplay. (edited)

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I could help the community by using my new rank helping out others with tasks that utilize the unlocked roles and permissions that the trusted role provides as long as it is fair and not abuse. (edited)

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? I am familiar with the rules and guidelines as I have learned from my mistakes, at the beginning of playing on the server I was new and didn't fully understand all the ins and outs of the server but I learned when an admin told me what is right from wrong and my training in the police force informing me about more rules. (edited)

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused? I do believe the rank should be stripped from the user for misuse as it is a privilege and not a right. (edited)

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I do agree to not abuse powers that are given with the Trusted rank and to not use it as a crutch against other players.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey my dude!

I want to start off with saying, thanks for taking your time to write out an application. You can tell you spent some time on it!

However, there is some points I'd like to bring up;

Firstly, your warns..

You have a very recent warn for FailRP, only 3 days ago! This shows me that you don't fully understand the rules yet!

Secondly, activity out of game..

This is your first forum post, to be considered well known within the community, you must be active on the forums and on discord!

Lastly, the application itself..

You mentioned that you'll help the community by "utilizing the unlocked roles and permissions that the trusted role provides".

Gaining the trusted rank is a lot more than just new roles and benefits.. it's about genuinely helping the community to be a better place, I suggest writing about something that YOU can bring!

Thanks man, good luck with your application!

• Like 1

Hey xavier

I see you have 7 warning with the minimum of 2d playtime which shows me you have yet to fully get to know the rules.

I see you put a decent amount of thought into your application with is good but for now cause of the warns its going to have to be a -1 for me.

-Alex Baldman

'Wise people prefer to benefit

from constructive criticism rather than be

ruined by false praise'

Edited by Alex Baldman
  • Like 1

Hey Xavier,

I do have to agree with Tuppy on all of his points; however I will provide some feedback of my own and give you some suggestions to see where you can improve.

First of all, your warns. You have an excessive amount of warns for only 2 days game-time. A majority of them are fairly recent as well. A prerequisite of Trusted is that you must know and be familiar with all the rules, and your extreme quantity and fairly recent warns proves you are not familiar with them at all.

Secondly, your activity. 2 days game-time is more of a minimum requirement for Trusted than a guarantee 'you are ready'. Additionally, activity out of game is also important, a.k.a the discord and the forums. You have no activity in the discord whatsoever, and you only signed up to the forums today, with your only activity being the Trusted application you specifically signed up for.

Thirdly, another prerequisite of Trusted is to be well-known within the community. I myself don't know, and have never interacted with you in-game, and your 2 days game-time seems to suggest why.

Lastly, your application. Trusted is for people who help and give back to the community. Multiple times you've mentioned you want Trusted for the locked roles, jobs and permissions. Take note that these are only perks/rewards that come for gaining Trusted, and not the sole purpose of what the rank is about.

Now, my suggestions as to where you can improve:

1. Reread the rules. Become familiar with them. Prove that you are able to role-play without breaking rules, this will help people of the community recognize that you can be trustworthy.

2. Increase your activity, in and out of game. I suggest playing the game some more to show you are dedicated, and increasing your activity on the discord and forums as well. On the discord, try and join in and contribute to conversations. On the forums, a great way to increase your activity is to provide feedback on applications and suggestions, to show people that you're willing to help.

3. Become well-known within the community. People need to know you in order to trust you. A great way to become more well-known is to tryout new jobs and roles that get you out and about and recognized (such as PD), helping out other people (such as answering questions in OOC, teaching how to do jobs/roles/use features), and mainly, getting to know your fellow community, by socializing, interacting and making an effort to meet with people within the community.

4. Work on your application/understanding of what it means to be Trusted. Trusted is for members who are well-known, are familiar with the rules, help out other players, and are just generally a pleasure to have around. In your (future?) applications, I suggest talking more about what you have done to assist the community and how you would dedicate yourself to being an ideal player, and mention how with the Trusted rank you would be able to help out and contribute to the community even more.

I think you should definitely take my above suggestions into consideration. Do take note it will take alot of time to not only improve upon yourself, but for other people to recognize that you have met the Trusted prerequisites. I suggest leaving quite some time before posting another application if you decide you want to. I'm going to leave a solid -1.

• Like 2

Hey xavier

I'd like to start of by saying i personally havnt interated with you but have seen you online a couple times and ur never seen in ooc ive never seen you in any discord and this was your first forum message witch is proof ur not active in the community aswell as that you have an astonishing 7 warns for only 2 days playtime witch is a fair few. Aswell as that you have 3 warns for rdm witch you have continued too do after being warned several times before and that is not a good thing for a trusted player to be doing so for now unless i see drastic changes (Dexter nailed that) its a solid -1.

• Like 2

I don't think I've ever seen you in game, on discord or on the forums before, though this could just be up to me forgetting, I also believe it would be best to wait a while before going for trusted, especially with so many recent warns. I can absolutely see your heart is in the right place on your application, but first you have to show you can follow up on the things you mentioned in this application. Edited by Clunky Thomas