Wiremod bases | Immortal Industries

Immortal Terror

The first thing I want to disclose is that none of these are free but I might make some free stuff in the future.

My Discord: Immortal Terror#6969

How to buy one of my bases: Add me on Discord and tell me what base you want or if you want to check some of them out. We will find a time where we can both get on the server and you can make the payment. I'll send you the dupe on Discord as well as the binds for all the doors and shit.

Available dupes:

1. Industrial base 1 - NOT WORKING BECAUSE OF NEW UPDATE | I will fix it soon :)

2. New Industrial base 1 - Large base that you could almost call a mega base. Great for gangs or drug manufacturing. Comes with wiremod damage detecting windows, large printer room, wiremod alarm that goes off when someone is at the front, great visibility of the surrounding area, very large area downstairs and upstairs and is hard to raid. - $100,000

Screenshots: http://www.mediafire.com/view/9ra86hw8qdu5iq2

Tour:

3. Mansion Mega Base - Very big base containing the entire mansion in the apartments area. Amazing for gangs or drug manufacturing. Comes with wiremod damage detecting windows, wiremod player sensor alarm, large printer room, some visibility of the surrounding area, great raid defences, I've made sure free runners can't get in and of course you have the entire mansion to set up your empire in (All the rooms + backyard). - $150,000

Screenshots: http://www.mediafire.com/view/84p9b9q32iu2h2e

Tour:

Want me to build something?

If you want me to make a base in a specific location or with specified features, just message me on Discord and I might get around to making it!

Feel free to leave any reviews! This can include recommendations, criticism, and anything I should improve.

Please don't redistributed any of these dupes you may have purchased to other players without my permission. This includes selling them or giving them out for free. You may allow other players to base with you when using my dupes.

Edited by Immortal Terror
  • Confused 2

• 2 weeks later...