Discord User#: chilli#8984

Your in-game name: willi

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

20220821193234_1-jpg.3769

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

warns-png.3770

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

warns-png.3771

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe I should be given this role because i love the server and i am always helping others around the server, i know i have 4 warns already but I have only just started play the server again and wasn't as familiar with the rules as i thought, i have had a full Re-read of the rules hence it has been 3 days since my last warn. another thing is to show how much i love this server, i have only owned the game on stream for 6 days and i already have 5 days played on the server ( i have over 1000 gmod hours on different accounts)

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

i often see a lot of players breaking minor rules, I think with this role I could stand out more than the average player just so they have that little bit more trust of me trying to help them out.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? I have had a full Re-read of the rules and I often have a look over the rules if i am unsure of anything, I understand i have 4 RDM warns witch I regret after i have started having a lot of fun.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: I completely agree with this and would 100% understand.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I agree.

• Like 1