Willis suggestion for cookie clicker

chilliwilli

What category does this suggestion apply to? Other

Details/Information about your suggestion: I think it get quite annoying and time consuming having to click the "buy" button 1000 times. so I think there should be a "buy 10" "buy 100" & "buy max" feature.

How do you think this will benefit the server?: I think it will make more people want to spent time on the cookie clicker its self, its not a need just a want. <3

It kinda takes away from the point of cookie clicker tho.

People at the top of the leaderboard would have spent lots of hours clicking those buttons and if you wanna get up there, you can click for hours too if you'd like!

• Like 1

People at the top of the leaderboard would have spent lots of hours clicking those buttons and if you wanna get up there, you can click for hours too if you'd like!

yeah buts thats how REAL cookie clicker works

has a 1x, 10x, 100x or buy max option so it would be a quality of life change

I also love lagging out the server and flooding staff chat due to people spamming. cookie clicker :DDDDDDDD