Yes I do

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1642663790929.thumb.png.f33aabbf73fadea752737d7c13786d6e.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1642663764445.thumb.png.0a3ff2f466b9b34410e650f81a50b0e6.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None - Check above screenshot

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I do not have any previous or current staff experience, only that of assisting in numerous sits and helping the community understand what they are doing wrong in terms of Building rules and Guidelines [Of which I have needed to help certain Staff] and simple everyday server rules including administrative duties as Commander for SWAT.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe I deserve this staff position as I am extremely active in game, have a lot of extremely positive interactions with everyone on the server including those who I have had to point out problems in their bases without needing to create a ticket, which saved them a lot of stress including our Staff team.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I currently work as a team in real life at work which requires a lot of communication to ensure everything is stocked up, rotated well and getting customers in and out of the door providing excellent service.

As SWAT Commander, I work well with out Command team ensuring events are brought to the community, Coordinated activities are done throughout events and even working as a thief/free runner, ensuring that each person has a designated role in raids and defense.

As and individual entrusted with the Rank of Trusted, I have used this ability to work well with the staff team ensuring the server is better managed through information of rules being given, the minor offences normally dealt without tickets being done by me so staff can deal with other tickets [such as walking down main street and someone asking for staff assistance without having created a ticket]

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I intend to bring my strong work ethic, my own sense of RP and ideas for events across the server which will assist in ensuring our Staff team is loved and my own incredible understanding of the rules to handle any situation that arises.

I will bring my understanding nature with me into sits, understanding each point of view and explaining to all parties involved the correct way to handle things, how to do things and how to avoid issues with rule breaking in the future while at the same time providing a firm enough hand to not be pushed around by serious minges.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree not to ever abuse the powers granted to me when moderating the server

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree that all powers will be removed the second they are misused

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I agree to follow all Staff Expectations if I am accepted as Staff by the community.

• Like 2

Insane 1+ Really kind and helpful towards others when they need help, He has a really good amount of activity on discord and forums not only that he has 1 week playtime with zero warns showing that he's familiar with warns and can be trusted with such role like staff or any other thing he applies for.

MASSIVE SLOPPERY +1

My experiences with Wilhelm The Janitor are nothing but awesome sometimes asks me to put a maid dress on (Bit weird but I some what like it) Anyways besides that Wilhelm knows the rules above anyone this mans I feel like studies the rules like its fucking school, But hey this guy is most down to earth bloke I've known within the community and he's one of the only blokes that i can actually handle playing with for 5+ Hours always makes my play time fun during out meets, Good luck on your staff application brother i wish the best for you <3

- Arcane!

• Like 1

You have good playtime, no warns, and you are an active player. Your position in the PD shows your ability to lead and work with a team.

Every time I see you in-game I leave happy. You are a great member of the orbital community and I would be so happy for you to join the staff team.

Massive +1 from me.

[JUSTIFY]Easiest +1

Wilhelm is a very active member of the community and a fellow Commander; he has a lot of playtime and no warnings. Given his PD ranking, he has the capability to lead and work together as a team, and his involvement outside of the server, such as our Forums and Discord, is outstanding. The application is well-made and well-written, indicating that he invested time and effort into it. I just have one thing to say to you, brother: best wishes! [/JUSTIFY]

Edited by TerrA

+1

Hey, Wilhelm!

Great application! Let me just say that you’re a very active and responsible member of the community that is always trying to enhance the role play! You being a commander also shows you can be trusted with power and you have a strong knowledge of being able to work with people effectively I believe you fit the role of a staff member and you’re someone that we can trust with such a role! I leave you with this +1.

Goodluck on your application!

+1

Great understanding of the rules and the game time with 0 warns really shows that. You’re a mature person and you are always friendly to the people around you showing them respect and even when it comes to the new players. You don’t have an ego even though you are really high up in PD and that’s good to see. There has been multiple times where I have see you help newer players with server rules and guidelines correcting them on their mistakes and not being a jerk about it. I have known you from on the server now for a while and I believe you should get a shot at being staff. Good luck with your application and have a good one legend.