Why i deleted my staff app you fools

wallaby

I did not delete my most recent staff app because "i cant take feed back from the community" or what ever. I deleted it because the only reason i made it was because my friend told me to. i decided to delete it because, i myself do not think im suited for Staff on this server.

So you will not be seeing a staff application from me anytime soon.

Again thank you to all that responded, it was good feedback, have a great night!

L bozo get owned get rekt loser lame-o wannabe keyboard warrior smells bad doesnt shower doesnt wash what colour is your bugatti 5'4 fatherless overweight sits down to do a wee wee (p.s. i rooted your sister)

Bit of an odd reply, hope your doing okay mentally. Always here to talk mate :)

On a side note, good to see you're open and honest about feeling/being unfit for the role, don't see that often.,

who are you gtfomd

Oh, me? I am just a nobody. However thank you for asking such a genuine question.

Look mate, I don't know what you are going through. But I do know we have all been there at one point in our life, especially in the gaming world. a lonely, dark place that we all happen to call home. It may not seem easy to break free from it, however it can be easier than you think.

In todays world we have resources to help people through this crisis, and better yet; we have the internet, and or, people in our surroundings that we can turn to.

By all means, you can take it out on other people in form of text; but what really is that going to achieve?

-------------------------------------------------

Look mate, suicide prevention week just ended; but regardless of the week itself, you don't have to fight your demons alone. Feel free to reach out, my DM's are always open and I'm sure many others are also.

Regardless of the route you take,

Best of luck out there mate.

Edited by Steve Snow

Oh, me? I am just a nobody. However thank you for asking such a genuine question.

Look mate, I don't know what you are going through. But I do know we have all been there at one point in our life, especially in the gaming world.

yeah no the gaming world ruins my life a very day i constantly get called "goyim" and "gentile" by the angry jews that i play roblox horror games with and they are bullys

thank you for your supportsd stephan

yeah no the gaming world ruins my life a very day i constantly get called "goyim" and "gentile" by the angry jews that i play roblox horror games with and they are bullys

thank you for your supportsd stephan

Well mate, this is great! Believe it or not, YOU have just taken one of the BIGGEST STEPS in understanding the frustration behind the commitment, and overcoming the fears surrounding it. You still have a long way to go, but best understand regardless of what the haters say, YOU can do this; always remember to remind the haters that THEY are the fuckups.

Fun Fact:

- I do not condone Bullying, however, by any means neccessary; if you notice somebody getting bullied, or you are getting bullied? FEEL FREE to counter that shit, IF, you can physically, and, mentally handle it.

You seem like a pretty tough dude. Grab it by the balls and yank that fucker, TIGHT!

------------

You are welcome,

Your friend, Snow.

Well mate, this is great! Believe it or not, YOU have just taken one of the BIGGEST STEPS in understanding the frustration behind the commitment, and overcoming the fears surrounding it. You still have a long way to go, but best understand regardless of what the haters say, YOU can do this; always remember to remind the haters that THEY are the fuckups.

Fun Fact:

- I do not condone Bullying, however, by any means neccessary; if you notice somebody getting bullied, or you are getting bullied? FEEL FREE to counter that shit, IF, you can physically, and, mentally handle it.

You seem like a pretty tough dude. Grab it by the balls and yank that fucker, TIGHT!

------------

You are welcome,

Your friend, Snow.

Wtf is this shit

Wtf is this shit

Well friend,

"this shit" is a very constructive remark of bullying in todays society, nobody has the right TO bully, nor do they have the right to not BE bullied; regardless of either way it takes you, it always ends with consequences.

I am here, spreading love and torture to those who deem bullying a good thing; but, however spreading the good word of enthusiasm, and excitement for those who take a stand, to stand up against bullying.

I have no respect, for humans who bully non-bullies, however I have much respect for those who take a plea to stand up against the depressionistic crisis we face in todays very world.

At the end of the day, we all have a story to lead; so what good is that story being held behind bad motives, and dense depression?

That, is what "this shit" is all about.

Thanks,

Sir. Dallas Steel.

Well friend,

"this shit" is a very constructive remark of bullying in todays society, nobody has the right TO bully, nor do they have the right to not BE bullied; regardless of either way it takes you, it always ends with consequences.

I am here, spreading love and torture to those who deem bullying a good thing; but, however spreading the good word of enthusiasm, and excitement for those who take a stand, to stand up against bullying.

I have no respect, for humans who bully non-bullies, however I have much respect for those who take a plea to stand up against the depressionistic crisis we face in todays very world.

At the end of the day, we all have a story to lead; so what good is that story being held behind bad motives, and dense depression?

That, is what "this shit" is all about.

Thanks,

Sir. Dallas Steel.

You are CAPPING rn

Well, here is the thing, I MAY be 'cappin' or I may NOT be 'cappin' . You can take the efforts of detailing these responses to a level of your own interest, if, and only if, you ever-so wish to do so; but at the end of the day, I will leave you with the following note: haters, gonna, hate.

Regardless of what your thoughts are; you are still very wise,

Sir. Dallas Steel

Well, here is the thing, I MAY be 'cappin' or I may NOT be 'cappin' . You can take the efforts of detailing these responses to a level of your own interest, if, and only if, you ever-so wish to do so; but at the end of the day, I will leave you with the following note: haters, gonna, hate.

Regardless of what your thoughts are; you are still very wise,

Sir. Dallas Steel

This is the greatest bit of all time sir, I praise you

• Haha 1

Fun Fact:

------------

You are welcome,

Your friend, Snow.

what the fuck

what species are you

what the fuck

what species are you

Oh, hello, my friend.

As of a few days ago, I had thought this conversation was both over, and done with. But, oh, how wrong I really could have been!

To answer your calling, I am all but whole, and, nothing but human. I find all the species of the human race are of different breeds, and they all tend to be treated both indifferently, and, differently.

You, my friend.

Are a great human.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, hello, my friend.

As of a few days ago, I had thought this conversation was both over, and done with. But, oh, how wrong I really could have been!

To answer your calling, I am all but whole, and, nothing but human. I find all the species of the human race are of different breeds, and they all tend to be treated both indifferently, and, differently.

You, my friend.

Are a great human.

kiss me