When do you all plan to quit?

Conan

You ever just like scroll through your library for ages, through your like 20 games and still feel like you got nothing to play? When I was younger like 11 and shit, I never had this problem, I could play forever if I wanted to. This community has a huge age variety, some 12 year olds and some in their early-mid 20's, so clearly some people have more 'stamina' or something. But I'm fairly certain this is something everyone has experienced or will, so that being said, as we all inevitably get tired:

when do you all plan to quit playing games?

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

You ever just like scroll through your library for ages, through your like 20 games and still feel like you got nothing to play? When I was younger like 11 and shit, I never had this problem, I could play forever if I wanted to. This community has a huge age variety, some 12 year olds and some in their early-mid 20's, so clearly some people have more 'stamina' or something. But I'm fairly certain this is something everyone has experienced or will, so that being said, as we all inevitably get tired:

Whenever I get too busy tbh.

I find once I've had a full day at uni, and come home and studied etc., I'll spend some quality time with the misso, then move on to playing a game of Dota or vibe on Gmod. I used to play way more often than I do now, but it's still a common occurrence. That said, whenever life gets too busy, I'll probably stop for a while, then end up coming back on.

Edited by GGenderson