What’s your favourite game?

CrazyPotato

i can never say 100% but something always bring me back to Skyrim at least once a year even though it’s not really the first game I think of when asked if it’s my favourite game

my favourite campaign storyline easily is rdr2, so great

csgo is my favourite toxicity game

if l4d2 wasn’t as dead as it has been for the past 5 years, I’d probably have like 1.5k hours on it

idk retard you figure it out

I first played Half-Life in the early 2000s, along with Blue shift and Opposing forces (expansions for HL)

Instantly fell in love with the half life series.

I used to play Counter-Strike 1.6 at my mates place cause he was the only one on my street to have half decent dial up internet haha used to carry around my computer on the back of my bike.

When Half-life 2 was released in 04, it was WAY above anything anyone has ever seen before, introducing a physics engine and insane graphics. I played HL-2 on repeat for years and years after that, playing HL2: Death match.

Then eventually got into CSS, TF2, L4D2 and Garry's mod late 2010 when I finally got broadband internet at home haha

Basically anything that uses the source engine is one of favourites, too many memories haha

Still hoping for a Half-Life 3..

Since HL1 changed the way first person shooters were made.

HL2 introduced one of the first physics engines.

I think their waiting on something big to bring out HL3...like some major break through with VR or something.

• Like 1