RP Name: Westie or ODIN

RP Rank: NA

Country/Time Zone: qld Brisbane Australia

Do you have a working Microphone?: YES

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot): NA not yet up

What are your active days/times on the server? : Monday to Sunday

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): NA 0

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): NA 0

Do you have any previous or current experience? (Provide examples): Arma 3 units , was rear admiral for V1 on the server and was also started from CO of the 224th and worked my way to Brig general.

Why do you believe that you are deserving of a commanding position?: i can combat lead well and have a great understanding of what is required of a CO and i know how to multitask roles and keep my spreadsheets up to date and making of handbooks and keep the people I'm leading in check. from V1 i have learnt a lot of what is need to be a more effective CO.

Explain your ability to work as a team and be a leader. (Using examples): Running simple RP missions that rely on our self's and not just the the EMs to plan. i also like to say that i always try and get to know everyone and be quite forward in inviting people to our trainings or small Rp events

What qualities will you bring to the server as a commander?: i can effectively bring good passive RP for the people who join the unit. And in Events as well i always try and do my best to allow peoples ideas be heard and not just me barking orders. this allows them to have feeling of what they have to say does matter and helps the unit as a whole.

Why should we choose you over someone else for this commanding position?: Can happily say I've wasted 3000 hours on Arma 3 for my combat leading and understanding of following orders and what is expected from a unit. also say that I'm someone who sets a high standard In COs and expect to have my work done on time. but also be welling to train and help know the people I'm leading. for me the unit I lead is not just numbers game. i rather have 5 mates who work well together then 200 people who have no common grounds or banter what so ever. but I'm always up for a challenge.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the authority & tools given to you as a commander?: of course i do

Do you agree that your position will be stripped completely if misused?: yes

Do you agree to follow all expectations expected of you?: yes

What commander position are you most interested in applying for?: 327th star core.

• Agree
Reactions: Flowers and TerrA

Bunnings

May 13, 2022
Interested as to your Arma experience, otherwise good applicant, very good contender for a CO position.

Reactions: Westie

HerpBrownstainz

SWRP Root
Management
Jul 16, 2021
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Hey!

Now Westie.... We have had our disagreements that's for sure but overall I think you are a very solid leader, you are strict, always maintain standards & can be very fun to be around. Your application is clean, detailed and informative which is also a massive benefit.

From your previous experience as you being IHC you displayed your commitment to the server & more importantly the community. Your active, loyal and dedicated to improve and do what is needed. I do have 1 concern which you are already aware of but I know for a fact that this concern is extremely minor compared to what you can bring to the table as a CO.

Goodluck!

Reactions: Westie

Westie

Apr 30, 2022
Interested as to your Arma experience, otherwise good applicant, very good contender for a CO position.
did a lot of with 1rar but is now ACOM and I also ran a couple units 9th Battalion ww2 unit and 17th mech Russian unit but I've also been a lot of little units along the way for fun ops

Westie

Apr 30, 2022
Hey!

Now Westie.... We have had our disagreements that's for sure but overall I think you are a very solid leader, you are strict, always maintain standards & can be very fun to be around. Your application is clean, detailed and informative which is also a massive benefit.

From your previous experience as you being IHC you displayed your commitment to the server & more importantly the community. Your active, loyal and dedicated to improve and do what is needed. I do have 1 concern which you are already aware of but I know for a fact that this concern is extremely minor compared to what you can bring to the table as a CO.

Goodluck!
thx man hopefully

Cleric

May 16, 2022
+1 spoke with him about his ARMA 3 experience, he spoke about groups of which I had heard of previously, adding a sense of validity to his ap.

Kassius

Root
Management
Apr 10, 2022
Hey Westie,

Good app. Appreciate your interest in our server and community.
As I have seen your experience in-game, a lot of what is claimed here I have seen.
We look forward to seeing what you can do in V2 and how we can improve things.

Best of Luck!

Kassius | SWRP Server Management