Warn Review

Augustus

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/): STEAM_0:1:127878186

In-game name: Augustus

Time and date of warn (Use timezone): AEST 10:30 PM 29/09/2022

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: homer floppykock

Further details: I went into a person's base because there were like 3-4 people in there and it looked interesting and then he said leave so I'm walking to the door but then this girl says something derogatory so l said something back. Then I'm trying to walk back but a citizen is blocking me for a few second. Sooner or later the bloke orders his PMC to kill me, so l kill him, then look for a PMC and don't find one. So, this guy orders me to die and when l kill him in self-defence so he doesn't try to kill me or tell his PMC to kill me again l get warned? I don't know, in my opinion, it seemed a bit unfair.

Any evidence you can provide: I can't upload videos for some reason sorry so l have to give you this gifycat link.

https://gfycat.com/HoarseAnchoredBabirusa

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes l try to keep updated on them.

Hey Augustus! I’d just like to chime in here to inform you regardless of this warn, you have been banned for 3D for committing a seperate RDM warn due to unfortunately just coming off a 1D SB. I believe this may have been overlooked in the situation however regardless of the warn appeal from Homer, you are currently banned for another seperate RDM offence. Feel free to appeal this if you see fit! Hope we can answer any more questions if you have any, and be sure to read up and familiarise yourself with the rules :)

DENIED

In this case, what you did would be counted as RDM. You cannot kill a player just because someone has ordered another player to kill you. Your life was not at immediate risk, you could have simply turned the other way.

If what Homer said was true, you shouldn't have been at the guy's base in the first place since he would be OOC.

As stated by Mike, he fixed the punishment you were supposed to get as Homer did mess up, if you wish to appeal that go for it.

Your warning and ban will remain.