Warn Review

Mighty

Your In-Game Name: Harry Minge

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57531893

Offenders In-Game name: Unsure / Cant Remember

Offenders SteamID: Unsure / Cant Remember

Details about this incident:

Sorry if this is the wrong template i could not find the correct one

What Happened Is Some one Started To Raid Me and all my props had dissapeared including a kos sign.

a theif decided that they would raid me, so i pasted my base back down from a dupe and as it was placing

he dicied to lock pick the garage door and start shooting into the room with out hitting the people on the inside.

there were 3 of us Big wang, Wa ge and myself, I was the one that returned fire and killed him, the went and called

an admin sit. the admin was gary newman, i had explained all this to gary but gary had said its still rdm on my part

i want the warn reviewed as i dont think it is a justafied warn, as a result of this warn i was warned the two days later

and added to a weapon black list for shooting someone in front of my base.

Evidence/pictures (If any):

1664178008778.thumb.png.3dd30c75791da1e9a512f2bfce2d0363.pngTime of incident (Including timezone):

19: somthing - Basically 7 oclock

Hey Harry Minge,

When dealing with the situation, I followed the guidelines and gave you the correct punishment. The only thing I can really advise is to be more careful when setting up your base to either place the KOS sign again or place a building sign. I had no control over the decision on the other RDM warn, as it's for another offence and multiple identical offences in a short time period lead to more severe punishments.

I'll leave this to Higher-ups for their final decision.

Hey Harry Minge,

When dealing with the situation, I followed the guidelines and gave you the correct punishment. The only thing I can really advise is to be more careful when setting up your base to either place the KOS sign again or place a building sign. I had no control over the decision on the other RDM warn, as it's for another offence and multiple identical offences in a short time period lead to more severe punishments.

I'll leave this to Higher-ups for their final decision.

no worries, i would like to get another opinion only because i feel this server is a little harsh to its regular users but when it comes to new players they can get away with murder. its been delt with but i had a situation last night where some one walked down main street and killed 3 people for no reason, they got a warn. but for me to shoot someone whos raiding me when my props disappear i get a warning and then when i shoot someone outside my base when i think its totally warrented i get a 12hr blacklist. fair enough it was my second warning but it was 2 days apart like its clear im not here to minge but the hammer hits hard no matter what. anyway thank you for your input and hope to see the next reply.