Warn appeal

Mustyy

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/): STEAM_0:1:626769725

In-game name: Mustyy

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 11/10/21, 17:36:56

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Ivan Milat

Further details: I was warned for RDM because I killed someone who was getting in the way of the crime scene, yes what I did was wrong but during my probational training a commissioner sent this "/y saying Leave The Area Now! AOS/KOS If You Do Not Comply! You have 5 Seconds!" so I started to use that and because I was very new to cop and kind of new to the server, I didn't know KOS applied to other jobs. So I KOS them because there was a MASSIVE crowd of people because someone was actively shooting. Once again yes I was wrong but I think I deserved a verbal because I've never been warned for RDM and I was very new to cop.

Any evidence you can provide: Can't provide evidence.

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes, I've gone over the police rules and the normal rules twice after the warn because I felt terrible after getting the warn.

Hey Mustyy,

First off I'm very sorry about how you feel after receiving the warning and I was never intending to upset you. As for the warning I vividly remember during the probational training as I trained you explaining that for /yells involving AOS/KOS the only part of that that applies to police officers is the AOS part therefore it was in fact RDM. As for receiving a verbal instead verbal's are only handed out very rarely for RDM even if you are very new.

Hey Mustyy,

First off I'm very sorry about how you feel after receiving the warning and I was never intending to upset you. As for the warning I vividly remember during the probational training as I trained you explaining that for /yells involving AOS/KOS the only part of that that applies to police officers is the AOS part therefore it was in fact RDM. As for receiving a verbal instead verbal's are only handed out very rarely for RDM even if you are very new.

I don't really remember you going over that, I scored perfect on my test from what I remember meaning I payed attention.

ACCEPTED

As Ivan has already stated, in this instance, you should be arresting people if they don't leave the area.

You used the /y command, you gave them the warning to leave and you allowed them the correct amount of time to complete the action.

The only flaw with this, is that you used lethal force when you should of used non lethal.

This is a very common mistake with new constables.

I will change this to a FailRP verbal as I believe you didn't intentionally RDM, there was just a misunderstanding of the cop RP rules.

Your verbal will be for:

FailRP (Using lethal force when should of used non lethal)

Edited by Tuppy