Warn Appeal

Murk

Your SteamID STEAM_0:1:183848303

In-game name: Murk

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 19/12/21

Name of the Staff Member that warned you: Howard Rice

Further details:

There was a active raid on people a group of 4-5 possibly more raiding PD, im pretty sure i had died and on my return to defend PD myself and another PD member Professor had come into pd and in the moment we had caught two individuals open the cell type door in the first floor of the pd leading towards the interrogation room / jail cells and attempt to make entry.

We had immediately tased and arrested on the pretext of " Entering an unauthorized area " due to all the action and guns firing you could hear though we had it as attempted since they didn't actually get to make it through the doorway we had been told we couldn't arrest people on " attempted" because " you cant attempt to walk through a door " exact words of the admin that took the sit. We were both given a warning for RDA .

I think in this situation as a person who does not play outside of the rules intentionally and is an active member of the community, I should be granted some leniency. I'm always participating in roleplay and I never do anything with the intent of breaking the rules and causing harm.

Even if I did do the wrong thing, I think considering the circumstances with the ongoing raid and chaos a verbal warn would have been enough.

Due to this warn, I lost out on getting detective and becoming a probational trainer for PD.

I have no anger toward anyone, as I know Howard was just doing his job as per the guidelines, I just ask for some leniency considering the circumstances.

@Mythic_Gears @Howard Rice

Any evidence you can provide:

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes

• Like 1

Hi murk, idk if im meant to reply as im not staff but i was involved so here we go.

during the pd raid, myself and birdi stood infront of the sliding door to the jail cells, not blocking, or making any attempt to enter, and we were both arrested for "attempted trespassing", which i told you repeatedly during the taze and arrest that it wasnt valid. you ignored and i called a sit, which lead to your warn. from my time as staff i remember the guideline states RDA first offence is always a warning.

i will check over my clips and post it if i find the clip of the incident.

Mythic Gears

(also, holy shit you can mention people in these things?? thats wicked as)

Edited by Mythic_Gears
  • Like 1

Hello Murk, you were warned because "attempted trespass" is an invalid arrest reason. The reason I did not show either of you any leniency is due to the guidelines I must follow (This is to prevent any bias when handing out a punishment). From what was explained to me during the sit was that Mythic had opened the door but had not yet stepped in. I understand you were in a stressful situation with the number of raiders there were, but next time, I recommend waiting for him to fully trespass, as it would only take another half-second to get through the door.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...