warn appeal (bunged situation absolutely bs)

Gobby Ling

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/):

STEAM_0:1:150225438

In-game name:

DWIT Gobby Ling

Time and date of ban (Use timezone):

around 9pm NZST 20/12/2022

Name of the Staff Member that banned you:

Fetus Milkshake

Further details:

RDM WARN

i walked up to ruby barstool and yelled at the kid to leave the area or il kill him he didnt leave and i killed him.

[Yell] DWIT Gobby Ling: you have 5 seconds to leave this area or u will be killed

He is took me to a sit saying wah wah wah we were not in a roleplay situation and we were in a public space but in the rules none of those are actual rules.

I firmly believe i did nothing wrong as i was roleplaying to him to gtfo away from me while threatening his life which is fine and doesnt break any of the rules as seen below as out of the options i picked the top one "Telling a player to move along" then below that "if a player fails to follow the yelll you may kill them" which i did. I did not break any rules and demand justice. #JUSTICEFORGOBBY

[HEADING=3]Yell Rules[/HEADING]

• Yelling is considered part of roleplay as it is to order/force someone to do things for you in the threat of their own life. It is also considered evidence in admin situations that did warn a player to do something. Some examples include:

- Telling a player to move along.

- Telling a player to put his weapon away.

- Invoking FearRP

- Mugging

- Countering / Assisting a raid

- Taking Hostages

• If a player fails to follow a /yell, you may kill/arrest them after 5 seconds.
  • After using /y, you may use your microphone to continue warning the player.
  • Yell orders/requests should always be realistic and within reach of the player's power.

Any evidence you can provide:

nah

Have you become familiar with the rules?: didnt do nothin

IMG_2426.jpg.a39e39af598b163bc20c0dd848f0b44e.jpg

Hi Gobby. You were warned because you had no valid reason for your /y warning to Ruby Bartosh. The relevant section for your warn is "Yell orders/requests should always be realistic and within reach of the player's power". Your yell telling Ruby to leave a bush he was afk in when you had no RP reason to was not valid. A few valid reasons you can use /y leave are: you own the base attached to that section of the sidewalk or he was following you or being obnoxious etc. You used your warning on what was an AFK player as justification for killing them. You had zero RP reason to kill him, so it was RDM. The picture below shows that Ruby Bartosh was killed in a Bush. You backstabbed him and instantly killed him.

1671524888802.thumb.png.802b306e90cfccaab32b639650980181.png

Hi Gobby. You were warned because you had no valid reason for your /y warning to Ruby Bartosh. The relevant section for your warn is "Yell orders/requests should always be realistic and within reach of the player's power". Your yell telling Ruby to leave a bush he was afk in when you had no RP reason to was not valid. A few valid reasons you can use /y leave are: you own the base attached to that section of the sidewalk or he was following you or being obnoxious etc. You used your warning on what was an AFK player as justification for killing them. You had zero RP reason to kill him, so it was RDM. The picture below shows that Ruby Bartosh was killed in a Bush. You backstabbed him and instantly killed him.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1671524888802.png]4474[/ATTACH]

Additionally, the rules are not very specific as you say. I would be okay with having the warn removed (however I still think it was justified) and have the rules state the reasons for killing someone after issuing a /y leave command.

Firstly the rule never state there has to be a valid reason for the yell.

Secondlywhen it says "Yell orders/requests should always be realistic and within reach of the player's power" that just means dont make them do something stupid like "Go kill that other player or im gonna kill you" not having a valid RP reason.

Thirdly where is this stated in the rules? "A few valid reasons you can use /y leave are: you own the base attached to that section of the sidewalk or he was following you or being obnoxious etc. "

Additionally, the rules are not very specific as you say. I would be okay with having the warn removed (however I still think it was justified) and have the rules state the reasons for killing someone after issuing a /y leave command.

Facts who ever wrote the rules needs to rethink and be more specific in the rules as they leave alot of for player interpretation and everybody is gonna interprete them differently they need to make the rules retard proof.

MR admin the man has said hes okay for the warn to be removed